Magic Flight Launch Box help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by liljmoney, Aug 22, 2011.

1. So ive had my mflb for about a yearish and i would say ive loved it since. unfortunately i stopped using it for a little while, dunno why really but i recently found it again and decided i wanted to vape. charged 4 nihm rechargeable batteries, went in the slot fine, batteries worked fine in the past. no damage on the battery or unit. batteries were charging for the past 2 days and just tried it out. unfortunately the light won't turn on. Any tricks or such on figuring whats wrong?

p.s. tried 2 different battery charges and still haven't gotten it to heat up

2. are your batteries stripped? like they dont have the casing on them?

3. yessir they are.

4. Is your charger a smart charger?

If not, you possibly just roasted (killed) your batteries.

Most chargers will auto-shutoff these days when the charging is complete, so this probably isn't the case.

That's all I can think of. Try it with a different brand (powerex 2700s are popular, and I've successfully used the silver and green energizer batteries as well), and if that doesn't work send an email to MFLB about your problem.

5. yeah it is a smart charger, i suppose ill look around for powerex batteries and hope to god they work. don't really fell like cleaning the shit out of it to return it.