Magic flight launch box help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by badze, May 1, 2010.

1. Im prolly gonna get a mflb pretty soon, and i have a pretty important question. Can you vape tobacco in it like weed and get nicotene out of it? Has anybody tried to do that? Can you use other herbs in the vape? ( to make the high less strong).
    Thanks for the help!

2. this is a question i've asked myself too.. the launch box instructions say that you can indeed vape tobacco (and they also list a variety of other herbs that you can vape) but to be honest, i dont think i'm comfortable trying it. whenever i hit tobacco from a bong, the taste tends to linger a few bowls after...

i'd like to hear if other MFLB users have tried vaping it. i dont want to use mine as a guinea pig haha

3. You can vape whatever you want in it. If you vape tobacco in it then you should expect it to taste like tobacco after you use it again until the taste dissipates.

I've vaped Darwin's Head Stash (herbal blend with JWH-018), and it worked fine.

4. but will you get the nicotine out of the tobacco?

oh and i personally love the taste and smell of tobacco, so i dont mind it smelling like tobacco when i vape herb.

5. Yeah you will get the nicotine out of it. Nicotine will vaporize at a lower temperature than THC as well.

6. yeah definitlly you can do (mean vape tobacco

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks for joining the conversation 32 days later.

8. aha :D
    Better late than never!