Magic Flight Launch Box Help!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JayMintz, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Heys guys, its my first post, but I just got an mflb about 3 days ago. I started smoking about 3 years ago, then stopped for two years and now I'm continuing again. I've only ever smoked out of joints or blunts so ill still not sure how exactly to use this thing. I never know its I'm drawing correctly, I keep burning all my weed when I use it lol. If anyone could help explain it a little better it would be perfect cause these youtube vids have done nothing for me.

2. If you've packed it correctly and charged the battery fully, press the battery in and you should see vapor developing. Then just draw slowly and smoothly for 10-20 seconds while keeping the battery pushed in.

3. Thanks man. I finally got the hang of it. Barely any smell, it works great.

4. yeah try to feel it out with your tongue and you'll start learning how fast/slow to draw to keep it at a certain temperature to get fat hits

5. You going "native" or from the stem ? I prefer the stem which I cut in half because It was too long which ruined the stealthiness and I felt like I got bigger hits with the same.

6. I use the stem sometimes, but I'm going to a concert soon and if I bring it I'll just go without the stem. I'm getting the hang of it just sometimes when it gets hot, does that mean I should stop pulling?

7. [quote name='"JayMintz"']I use the stem sometimes, but I'm going to a concert soon and if I bring it I'll just go without the stem. I'm getting the hang of it just sometimes when it gets hot, does that mean I should stop pulling?[/quote]

Until you feel a like a tickle behind your throat stop pushing battery and inhale for about 5 sec. If you inhale to slow or not at all you might end up combusting the weed

8. Don't worry about a concert man. I live in Florida and my gf and I often attent Pepper concerts and we smoke J's and blunts all the time. Always front row too. (for some reason, reggae concerts don't fill up until the 2nd band or the headliner).

Hell, once I was drunk and even had my gf light up our kief blunt in between sets. Some security guy walked by and just said "you're too close to the stage for that" so my gf handed it to him and he walked away.

Then when Pepper came out, it was on. Blunt time!

You'd be fine even if you had a 5 foot stem, especially having no smell being a vape.

9. It's a wilco concert lol, last time I was at one there was like one guy lighting up a joint lol, but who knows they'll probably fine with it. I'm going two nights so I'll check the night before if there's anyone doing it