Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. was it? i cant remember any more man :hippie:

2. hehehe

i should get my mflb out tonight.. i've been using mostly my dbv for the last few weeks

3. damn FAT trench homie!! do you prefer packing one huge trench like that over 2 small ones? ive always heard to do the latter....

4. i accidentally put too much in the tiny grinder and didnt feel like making it 2 loads hahaha, im already fucking fried and its still going tough so... Im in my office so loading it 2 times over 1 big time produces less risk of someone seeing me load it, hitting it is easily concealed, the smell of my chronic is NOT

5. hhahahaha just chillin gettin baked in your office everyday? :D :smoke:

6. medicating in my office every day. Lol no one can tell me shit as they have never detected it, and its been going on for long enough....they never will

7. As far as cleaning the tube. Take a few tokes to get the tube warm, then remove tube, and pack a small nuglet in there and poke it through. Now you have a very potent oil nuglet.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

8. thats not a bad idea hahaha

9. I can't believe I didn't think of that. I just did it and got most of the tube clean. I'll vape the oily weed right now and we'll see how high I get.

10. does the vape handle oil very well.... i figure if i put this epic BHO i got in there its going to just melt then go right through the screen lol i know it can pound down some kief if you dont draw too slowly (as it will combust super quickly)

11. I just stuck the oily stuff on top of regular bud and it worked well. I can't tell if I'm high because of the oil or just because I've been vaping for an hour already.

12. yea...i thought about that but if i dont shake the vape inbetween hits to keep the weed all stirred up, it ends up all getting plastered together via the triches and i cant vape it all efficiently with out opening, stirring, and closing again...unless i shake it like i said hahaha.... but maybe a tiny little sliver of my oil would just melt all over the bud and when i shake it, it will get all spread around evenly...who knows tho i dont wanna fuck the vape up lol

13. Magic-Flight grants to all purchasers of the Launch Box a lifetime functional warranty for all Box units. We will replace defective or damaged Launch Boxes free of charge.

Fuck yeah.

14. yea but that means i have to go certain days while waiting for the new one lol.... im aware i can get a new one if it breaks hahaha.

15. I have a Vapor Genie that I use for the oily bud.

16. yea i have my ssv at home i could use, i was more wondering about office vaping oil... as im not bringing my ssv to work hahahaha

17. Just bought the package deal on eBay with extra batteries and grinder! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

18. I got my box yesterday and I was dry and couldn't get anything last night so I desperately scraped my pill bottles for left over shake. After accumulating enough shake to maybe cover half of a dime, I put it in the box expecting it to not even work because there was barely anything. I was terribly wrong. Even that microscopic amount got me high no joke, and I can't even imagine loading a full trench of some dank. Looking forward to my adventures with the box because this thing kicks ass. :smoke: Anyone considering buying a mflb don't hesitate, it's well worth the money and you will not be disappointed.

19. good to hear your liking your box! :smoke: i am right now too.. :p

20. Ive had mine for 6 months now and the screens started to peal, i sent a email to blissvill about the problem with all the details and 3 days later they sent me a brand new MFLB!

The warranty is truly amazing, you wont find a better warranted product than this.