Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Won't holding it for 15-20 seconds burn the component? And why hold down battery to evaporate iso when you can just let it air dry for a minute or two?

Thanks for the tips on 2-3 being optimal. Last 8-10 being wretched. That's the kind of info I'm interested in as a newb. 

Some vapes take a while to heat up, and then once they are heated, you are committed to vaping the whole bowl. 

The MFLB is nice though because you can take a puff, wait 5 minutes, take another puff, wait 15 minutes, etc. 

I can't tell you how many hits it will take to make you philosophical any more than I can tell you how many beers it would take for you to get buzzed. It all depends on your tolerance. I personally can handle 12 or more MFLB hits no problem, but only 6 or so beers. ;)

3. #9843 левша, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    i never really counted, i would just relax and hit it as i went, but id say around 12 maybe a little more. That would be a fat trench, and it would be filled just about to the top of the slopes. It wont kill you unless its packed tight and its flowing above the slopes.
    And honestly with the amount of hits you need to take dont bother thinking to hard about it just relax. See how you feel after about 15 min of say 4 good hits, and you should feel each of them. You'll know what i mean when you do feel the hits getting to you on exhale.
    15- about 16 seconds in total is the rule of thumb amount of time to get a really fat hit in my opinion. 15 16 seconds wont burn unless you highly miscalculate. Maybe 13 for a decent hit. Try a stop watch to memorize properly
    Oh and also, when the time comes i think you should just evaporate the iso. You dont have to heat it very long just press for 3 4 secs and maybe wait a bit till you hit again, clean it at night when the time comes before bed and wake up to it if you really want to

:smoking:

4. #9844 Hated, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Any body weigh there material before packing ? I usally put in .15 havent really experimented to much was wondering what everyones ideal ammount was

I think using the PA to clean the box is a good idea if you want a new one. I held the pa on for a couple of seconds after hearing some one say thats how they clean it and it started to damage the screen.

Pretty sure it says in the manual the box shouldnt be heated for more then 5 seconds without anyone drawing.

5. Their instructions say that you can hold the battery in or power adapter for 15-20 seconds to burn off the iso. It caused the screen to expand in the corners and created gaps so I no longer do it. I just let the iso evaporate off over night and then just pulse the battery for a few seconds 3-5. That is plenty to clear any remaining iso.

6. #9846 cblock, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015

I assume you don't have to fast for marijuana, right? It doesn't matter if you're full or on an empty stomach?

7. Still haven't gotten around to it.

The day I was planning on smoking for the first time, was the first time in a month that I actually ended up sleeping 7 hours. I usually get 4 hours, if not 2 a night, so I'm a zombie all day. But I got 7. What are the chances?

So I just wrote for about 7 hours and then ran a bunch of errands. I'm planning on trying it tomorrow. I wanna try it on a typical day (to gauge effectiveness), not a day where I got 7 hours of sleep and hence feeling fresh to begin with. 

I'll try for one of those big hits (15, 16 seconds) thanks. 

8. #9848 левша, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    i understand, i like to write too, though i havent done so in a while. I like creating stories. Confusing ones you got to think about.
    I want to add if youre going for big hits maybe chill for about 5+ seconds after a long one just to be safe with the screen. Not hit after hit after hit if you know what i mean.
    Edit: i used a stopwatch for the first time in a while and i notice i normally take 15-18 sec hits to even 20 total sometimes. I've been doing this for months and still no damage. Just really dont push it beyond those seconds which i doubt youll do anyway..

:smoking:

9. Trashed on a MFLB atm. Not regretting purchase!! [​IMG]

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428763544.355783.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. That's exactly the kind of writing I partake in. Sociopolitical, philosophical science fiction.

I'll try timing myself, for sure. 

Gonna go ahead right now. Need a bit of pick-me-up. 

12. Pro tip:

If you don't have any grinder, and your weed is a lil wet,

1-put your bud inside the MFLB
    2- take 2-4 hits,
    3- open the lid,(your weed should be dry now)
    4- crush it with your fingers until it becomes like a powder,

and congratulation you made it

It might sounds corny, and yes it is. :D 

13. #9854 sKiTz-0, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015

I have a grinder and I dry and cure my weed well before I use it (dry weed works much better in the box and curing gives it a nice flavour), and I still do this after the first few hits.

I find it helps with even cooking of the herb if you don't have big chunks. Otherwise you end up getting chunks of weed which are brown around the edges but still green in the middle

14. Pro tip:

Smoke properly dried and cured weed and you won't have this problem.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

15. See if you just tap the centre peg on the finishing grinder, the weed falls through without even having to grind. Well it does with me.

Granted i pre grind in a cheap grinder and keep it in my tic tac tub.

16. Wait , what ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Haven't had much success vapor bonging with MFLB, where do you all set the p.a. for good hits? I'm convincing myself it's not a good setup for vapor bong, any suggestions?

18. #9859 lwien, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015

Tell that to this guy:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1EZ-lxhdc8&spfreload=10[/youtube]

Hell, even with just the batts, the MFLB can fill up a bong:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-b4aSdNcpE&spfreload=10[/youtube]

19. The symbol for the trees (weed) subreddit on reddit is a pineapple.

I spend too much time on reddit [​IMG]