Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. idk how ripped it'll get you with a high tolerance. i find the box good to get a nice mellow buzz going but when i wanna get ripped i get out my trusty DBV, just coz its way faster. if you're mainly going to be using the vape in your room, i would suggest a solid desktop unit like the Da Buddha, just coz it'll get you ripped way faster than an MFLB coz you'll have to be hitting it quite a while.. if you want stealth and portability though, nothing beats an MFLB. its a must buy for everyone IMHO, but a desktop vape might be a better first buy, especially for group situations.

2. I'm just not a huge vape guy, that's all :eek: But that's unfair to say I don't like it, it's just one of me least preferred methods of smoking. As long as i'm gettin high and everyone else is getting high, toke up with whatever!

3. okay puff99buds i know exactly what your in. i too live at home with my parents and my dad and my mother both know what it smells like also. I can honestly say i have used my box under the covers in my bedroom and mostly just sitting down watching a movie in my room when my rents are in the room beside me! if you are seeing any vapor on your exhale it is wasted vapor and that will smell a tiny bit like the tiniest and not even of weed. Of more of a popcorny smell. but to prevent any vapor getting out of your exhale just hold your breath as long as you can and there will be no detectable smell on your exhale. in conclusion... MFLB!! all the way:smoke:

4. I know what you mean man, the MFLB isnt for everyone. Especially not a vaporizer kind of person. I also agree that as long as everybody is getting high then who cares! :smoke:
    sidenote: But i would also like to add that i LOVE mine.. :p

5. Puff99buds: You really can NOT compare completely different types of vaporizers! They all serve their own purpose! The MFLB is a portable, and the EQ is a stable home unit that stays on your desk or whatever.

If you want to be really discreet, you want the MFLB.

6. I have used both an mflb (a lot) and an extreme q (a couple times) and for stealth, you gotta go with mflb.just order some extra batteries and trust me, after two trenches youll be super lifted and just hold your hits as long as you can because vapor continues to absorb longer than smoke, leaving little vapor or smell in the air. The Q will create a LOT of vapor, but will smell for a lot more than 5 minutes.

7. #67 CHR0N1C, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
    my mflb arrived in the mail today(ordered from vapeworld) and so i open it up and realize the black battery caps are missing. has anyone else ordered from vapeworld and didnt get the plastic battery caps?

8. Did you get the plastic battery case? I like that better then the caps, personally.

9. The caps only really come in handy if you need to take only one battery due to need of super stealth.... although you could potentially wrap it in seran wrap a few times and use a rubber band if you REALLY need too....

10. Got my MFLB today and I'm super pumped. Although I already knew how small it was it seems even smaller in person! This is actually a plus for me because I plan on using it in movie theaters and such. Anyways I got a 4 pc grinder and extra batteries for $100 shipped and I'm really excited to use it tonight! Will post review later.

11. yea i got the case but not the caps.. i just tried this vaporizer and i can say this is well worth the money. it is so easy to use especially the new version and works really well.. and i didnt think it would be this small.. awesome little vape

12. u got an extra battery? where did u buy yours.. the grinder i got was some crappy plastic one. was yours plastic too

13. I bought the whip to when I first bought it but didn't use it for like the first 3 weeks I had it. Once I used it once that's all I use. I feel like I can get Massive rips of vapor with it.

Anyone else love the whip?

14. I was wondering how potent is the honey that is collected in the mflb stem? Personally I like hitting the box without the stem, but is the honey worth using the stem for?

15. If you tell me how I could get that out, I'd gladly experiment for you. My stem is completely covered in it so I could probably get a fair amount.

16. Take a shiska bob stick and slide it through it or get a flat tooth pick.

17. I tried but it didn't work too well.

18. You know its going to be a good day when it starts with a HUGE trench of pineapple express..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ahhh just took the first rip of that....feeling really high already

Attached Files: