Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic Flight Launch Box advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Knicks8733, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Hey. I just got the new 2011 MFLB in the mail today and wanted to see if anyone had any advice or information on it. I read the instructions, and saw a few videos online, but wanted to see if any actual users have found anything about it worth knowing. Thanks. Cant wait till I get off work...

2. The slow the inhale the better hits, i like to shake the launch box after like 2 hits to mix up the stuff on the top, and dont hold the battery in tooo long or the bowl may combust XD

3. thanks, how long on average do you hold in the batteries, and how do you tell if its too long?

4. The finer the herb, the better it hits.

5. Here is everything you want to know about the MFLB and much more.