Magic Flight Box - where to get it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JBright, Oct 21, 2011.

1. #1 JBright, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    Anyone know where I can find the Magic Flight Box cheapest, like online, + coupon for the site, if not I think ill buy it from vapeworld.

Also on amazon i Seee liek 4 different listing of the MFLB, no idea why.

Saw a coupon for money off - 10-OFF-09
    Didnt work so i thought i cahnged 09 to 11, and it worked lmfao

10-OFF-11 to get 10% off guys on vapeworld

2. If you wait for a deal you can find them as low as $80 shipped on amazon, but it never hurts to buy it from the GC Shop :) Magic Flight Launch Box (MFLB) Vaporizer - Vaporizers - Grasscity.com

The reason for multiple postings on amazon is purely marketing.... Each posting is slightly different to attract a different potential customer.

Now before you go and purchase your MFLB, ide like to warn you of a few things. There is a good chance that you will combust your herbs with the MFLB as the temp is not regulated. If you hold the battery in too long, you will get shitty burnt popcorn vapor. I can say this having used a MFLB extensively for a week. I ended up returning it and going back to smoking until I was forced to get a vaporizer. I currently use the Extreme Q which you can get for $160 shipped and I can say its the best thing ive ever bought. Roughly .15 grams can keep me high ALL DAY if vaped at 180c. The Extreme Q is incredibly efficient and there is NO CHANCE of combustion which in my opinion is VERY important.

Point being... I used the MFLB and was turned off to vaping COMPLETELY. Constantly worrying about batteries getting too hot, and buring your herb.... It just totally ruined the experience for me. Now before the fanboys attack me, im simply being honest and trying to help you avoid a potentially bad experience by using references from my own life.

Hope this post helped, if you have any other questions let me know :)

-Vash

3. thanks for the truth haha, I heard your not suppose to hold it for to long though and just shake it and press it

4. I played with mine for a week... Burned 15 + trenches doing everything I could imagine. Thats why I prefer something with an accurate temp gauge. Set a temp, inhale off a whip. You cant really fuck it up.