Magic Butter Machine

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by kdeli22, Oct 5, 2013.

1. So I just ordered the macigbutter machine (which is currently back ordered til oct 15) and i know how good it is for making butter and oil to put in edibles and other goods but its it possible to make concentrated oil in it that you can dab?

So can you make concentrated oil in the Magcibutter machine?

2. Glycerin based tinctures can be done but I don't believe those machines are meant for solvents..

4. Yes , you can extract using ever clear , look on YouTube for MBO

5. if your talking about rso than yes you just got to use everclear and this makes it safer to get the oil from got one and so far i love it making some oil monday myself in the machine 

6. doesnt this machine use heat? dont extract with alcohol in this if it uses heat, you will make a gross, green/black oil that tastes like asshole

Use frozen alcohol if you must. even if its for edibles, no one wants crap oil in their edibles

7. Just used mine to make oil and yes it does turn out dark and does in fact taste of unwashed ass that's why you need to take it under the tongue or put In gel caps but damn it knocked me on my ass with just the tip of a tooth pick. And it makes a lot to this was a QP of trim and shake.
    1398236323489.jpg

8. Can the dab be vaporized?

9. its not called 'dab' and it shouldnt be vaporized if its something like in that picture up there. Stuff like that makes my lungs hurt, its no bueno. eating it will have stronger/longer effects anyway so dabbing it would be pointless, and gross :p

10. Hahaha one of my pet peeves is when people call the extract 'dabs'