mag def.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yoda2419, Jun 11, 2017.

1. i need answer bout how much epsom salt to giv foliar feed which im guessing is on the soil? can u help

2. #2 Talkative, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    I use 1 teaspoon per gallon, reason? because that's what I read on the internet. I also read 1 tablespoon and also 1/4 teaspoon, so you can see why I use 1 teaspoon per gallon. First comes mag then comes cal, all because of too much P.
    NPK University

3. awsome, i just read the tbls also. thanks the info about to much p is good too. cause niw i need to know if i still giv nutes which has p. im guessing yes so can still get n and k and so i dont end up with mag. toxicity. and i also put 2 ml/ gal of cal mag
    should i up the amount of calmag giv epsom and nutes? also should i foliar or feed

4. I started noticing pictures of plants with lush green leaves but also mag def, and they were using a typical cannabis low N, high P middle K, so to get that much N they must be adding a lot of P. It's all there, just out of balance. Cal and mag are related, It's not the amount, it's the balance. Adding to the one def only usually causes a chain reaction of operator error. Flush and start all over 1/2 strength of everything is usually the doctors standard advice. In good organics, simply epsom can be all that's needed.

5. Foliar feeding is misting the plant leaves under and over, not the soil. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1