Madonna an illuminati/new world order puppet?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by meowtoyou, Feb 6, 2012.

1. #1 meowtoyou, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
    I'm not really a conspiracy theorist or whatever you would like to call it, but as I was watching the super bowl, Madonna came on for the halftime show. I'm pretty baked so I star thinking about how famous singers (Lady Gaga, Wiz Khalifa, Jay Z, Rhianna) are sometimes considered puppets of the illuminati/new world order. They are basically used to suck money out of the people, and wrongly influence the youth (From what I understand.)

Anyway, I take a look at Madonna and the first thing I notice is her weird looking hat. Her hat looked like the face of a devil, which is sometimes what the Illuminati/New World Order sometimes use to represent themself, along with the all-seeing eye.

If any of you saw this, let me know if you noticed it, and if so, what did you think? Pictures/videos of it are not up yet, but I will post them as soon as I see some.

Edit: I noticed that at 6:12, the freemason logo (might be a diff logo) is on the stage.
    Edit: Video is up on youtube. It is not mine, nor do I claim it is mine.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be7FG5DPWKY[/ame]

2. madonna is a freemason..

dont even get me started

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqHVelkNGic]The MTV 2003 Masonic Ritual Exposed - YouTube[/ame]

madonna comes in at 2:00

its so obvious

she is going to hell

4. Madonna sucks. Hell most people suck.

5. Thanks for the extra video.

If you are interested in learning more about this shit, watch this series [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE]THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - References (Part 1/11) - YouTube[/ame]. I watched it not too long ago and it's pretty convincing.

6. Thanks for your input...? I didn't say she was good, nor did I ask if she was...

7. she could still get it tho

(the dick....)

8. #8 xpixiex, Feb 6, 2012
    You're welcome.:)

At any rate, the illuminati is real, and they are watching you.

9. Good for you man, good for you.

10. What?:confused:

11. Wow I'm sorry bro... I completely misread your post. But I was being sarcastic with the "thanks for your input." Sorry for that though, as I am aware the illuminati is very real. People who say it isn't need to get their heads out of the sand (no offense.) That's just my opinion.

12. i think i seen a poof of dust when she was poppin dat thang

13. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqFOjjuLDTI"]Madonna: face change 1983-2010 - YouTube[/ame]

"Madonna" is not a single person. It is a coordinated effort to promote masonic rituals and teachings through mainstream entertainment. "Madonna" is immortal. She will only be dead once the elites fake the death of "Madonna". The first actress to impersonate Madonna was one Cheryl Charter in 1983, however she did not convey a bold of a message as they required.

She would put on the show. She had a beautiful voice. She would read all the scripts she was given. She played her part but she was not catching on like the elites had hoped. She did not collect the number of followers they needed to promote their imagery. There was nothing setting Cheryl Carter apart from the rest. She was, however, the best musical talent ever involved in "Madonna."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-WnUX5-8c"]Madonna VERY rare street Interview 1983 - YouTube[/ame]

She was replaced in 1987 by Tanya Perot. Tanya had the ability to connect with all ranges of people because of her attitude of seemingly not conforming to the mainstream. This is what originally drove people to "Madonna"!! She appeared as an individual, not bowing to anyone! In reality she was a puppet, a brand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj9IVjQ06AQ"]Madonna - (1987) Who´s That Girl Tour Italian Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Tanya made "Madonna" a HUGE success! The diva of her time. But her work as a freemason became far too obvious just months before she was brutally murdered by the elites in 1997. It was an inside job, never revealed to the mainstream media. Tanya Perot had become WAY too obvious of a puppet, and no longer seemed genuine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw4vyW1AEyA"]Madonna at Rosie O'Donnel Show 1997 - YouTube[/ame]

"Madonna" was losing it's appeal. The elites witnessed the drop in numbers. Because Tanya Perot was so attached to her job, her fame, her money, her drugs, the only way to get rid of her was homicide. In 1998, "Madonna" was reborn one last time. To this day, "Madonna" is played by actress Jill Wagner.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qydHrm6zAnY"]Madonna @ GG 1998 - YouTube[/ame]

Notice how the reporter says "you always look different." Wagner produces some rather 'impersonal' answers, indicating she was not yet entirely comfortable in her role.

I hope you see now what is going on here. "Madonna" is a systematic money-perpetuating CONCEPT created by the elites. It was 1976 when they started looking for a face to convey their message. Through a variety of symbolism and masonic rituals, they have effectively garnered enough followers to change the future of the industry to their benefit. "Madonna" planted ideas and concepts through her music and imagery. This symbolism, combined with the symbolism of hundreds of hollywood celebrities DAILY, has effectively paved the way for the future of the entertainment industry. A collection of puppets, failed seekers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

coincidence? i think NO

14. Lord Jebus, here we go again.......:rolleyes:

I wish the Illuminati would approach me, just once. I need teh monies.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I lol x tra hard. Its not their fault if some young stupid kids want to give their kidneys to support their shit. I blame it on bad parenting.

16. #16 meowtoyou, Feb 6, 2012
    Jesus christ dude... how much have you smoked today?

17. #17 GnarlyBrown 91, Feb 6, 2012
    the Illuminati is more annoying than anything just because of the fact no one admits its real yet they blatantly put symbols everywhere. I dont think the all seeing eye and pyramid signs showing up on every mainstream "artist" these days just happens randomly

[​IMG]
    someome explain to me why he decided to make the logo on his shirt like that? He claims the Illuminati doesnt exist yet he wears shit like this, why? Youd think someone who doesnt wanna be classified as an Illuminati puppet wouldn't wear clothes with the all seeing eye and the pyramid on it

18. I lol'ed harder. Where in my post did I say anything about kids?? You're trying to argue with my OP but you're making stuff up, haha. Anyway, it's not them taking all the money.

Put it this way: I am going to explain how this affects kids, as I didn't in my OP.

Lil Wayne is rapping about getting faded, fucking a lot of girls, and partying. When in concerts and music videos, he always wears skinny jeans, tight shirts, and skating shoes or boots. Majority of the kids I know who are big lil wayne fans dress the exact same way. (Record labels and clothing companies make a shitload of money from this.) Also, how about Wiz Khalifa? 12 year olds who smoke weed think they are the shit because they listened to wiz khalifa and started smoking. It wasn't like that before he came around.

Edit: Parents are just as dumb as kids, as they are constantly brainwashed. (News, TV shows)

19. Young Amish kids don't seem to get caught up in the hype lol. I just messin with you man. I get what you are trying to say.

20. Who knows man? Some people are proud to represent themselves, as they feel they are of higher power. Maybe they get paid more to do it? Idk :confused:

I have thought of that as well though.