Madison,WI 08 outdoor grow-week or 2 left

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by balla, Oct 14, 2008.

1. what up everyone...my first time postin pictures on here..this is where i learned my stuff so i figured id test my skills outdoor before i move indoor and so far its workin great.

plant is a bagseed, started growing late june...i know, really late. but anyways i dug out the ground and threw in some soil, and it has had nothin but water. it gets a great amount of sun.

its been flowering for about 6 weeks now and im thinking im going to pick it early..in about a week or so. the trichs are all startin to come out now and the smell is very earthy and fruity. orange and white hairs. enough talk...heres pics from my cell phone...not very good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. not bad... especially for Wisconsin

keep us informed

3. thanks man.. yeah i'll have pictures up thursday of how the buds look and then some from the harvest. keep ya'll updated.

4. takes some balls to give away near-exact location of an outdoor grow.

nice lookin plant though. hope you get some nice buds off it.

5. you're right! I know that tree!! Just gotta make the 1.5 hour drive down there and nab that plant mwahahaahaha

6. hahah drive around madison..bet you wont find it..its not in the city of madison itself...but be my guest. if you find it..i give you props haha

7. Not gonna lie, I live close by and I as I opened this thread I'm thinking show pictures, show pictures but alas I'm afraid that I won't be able to unearth your secret:(

COngrats and good luck curing!

8. haha well looks like GC has a pot of gold everyone in the area can look for.

and thanks closethummer...did you happen to make it to harvest fest this year? sunday was a good time

9. Nice, same state, I lost 2 sixfooters to frost already, fucking lowlands. hope she treats you good! :)

10. damn jakael that sucks man..you up north a lil more?

it gets down to 40 around here now at night...60 during the day but its still lookin good so im not too worried yet..nugs are starting to fill out nicely now. looks like its gonna be some dank