Madera County Sheriff Deputies bust 17 acre marijuana grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by xdog, Sep 8, 2013.

1. 17 acres O.O

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I want!   

[​IMG]

3. Still just a drop in the bucket.

4. Soo, what happens to it now?  I would be so hurt if that happened to me...just seeing all those dollars signs flying away  after all that work :cry:.  Obviously if you don't have the money up front you cant put up a 17 acre greenhouse, which seems to leave the small growers outta luck.   Trying to hide that much would be pretty hard if you are in a community setting, they should've done better research on the area before planting :ph34r: or maybe shared with their neighbors.  :smoke:  

first off they put it in a warehouse, once its processed they send the info off to the feds which pay them some money for busting the op. once that warehouse is filled, they take everything in it somewhere and burn it.

6. Has anyone been able to witness a burn other than the law?  How do they contain the smoke so nobody gets high? 

7. I hate MJ busts. That said I also respect the fact that each Ca. county has in place an ordinance that allows a resident with a card/permit to grow their own MMJ. If a person or persons chooses to take a risk and grow an amount well over the legal limit then they will be subject to the laws of the state and or Federal government. I am planning to move to Ncal. I have done alot of research to make sure the county I move to will allow me to legally grow the amount of MJ I will need. All in all I think the law is fair and the people who chose to try to make a ton of $$$ from this will regret that choice.

8. #9 Storm Crow, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    Kids, a nark in a news article once stated that even with flyovers and such, they get less than one-tenth of the grows. That just means there are another nine or so "17 acre grows" that are finishing up and WILL hit the market!

You know, if all of you would put in an hour or two a week being an activist- commenting in the news, writing politicians, and  (anonymously?) sending medical abstracts from my List* to your doctor - we could end all this prohibition foolishness! There are 515,738 members at GC. Right now there are about 3000 people online at GC (and it is still school/work hours) who could be reading this thread.

Imagine 3000 doctors all getting mind-blowing studies like "A Molecular Link between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology" and "Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells" (quick translation- THC works WAY better than Aricept at stopping Alzheimer's   :eek: , and CBD can cause some cancer cells to revert back to normal!   :eek: )    

Imagine your news comments about those studies being read by 100s, or 1000s of people. Since most folks cant handle the studies, you could use the news articles for those two- "Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's" (WebMD) and "Pot compound seen as tool against cancer" (SFGate). (Most politicians don't know much about science or cannabis  :cool: , so use news articles for them, too!)       

How fast cannabis gets legalized is up to US!  I am WORKING toward legalization! Are YOU? If not, get busy! (Or do you like paying $15 a gram and dodging the cops?  :confused: )

Granny

* To get your free PDF copy of "Granny Storm Crow's List", just send me an email (bottom of my sig), or PM me your email!