Made this while I was Baked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sw33tdwill, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I was bored so I put together a blogspot of weed related stuff, Is it good?

I call it NovaWeed

:smoke:

2. Not bad. i like it.

3. It's not bad. :D I'm watching some right now.. :smoke:

:bongin:

4. Thanks Greenies :gc_rocks:

5. I actually dug wiz khalifa's speech.

6. Yeah me to, I Think he deserved it to he changed the weed culture

7. How did he change the weed culture?

8. Getting thousands of people to smoke the herb, and thats just 1 thing he did for the culture.

9. So all and all was this a good use of my time?

10. ahahaha not bad, I love the cartman bong. I'm watching south park right now

11. Haha Thanks ^

12. Straight fire!
    I really dig the daily pictures and stuff. And HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, that "Stashjar dank 3/15" looks so tasty and juicy I'd kill to smoke some. Plus, the background pic is almost the same as my couch :p

13. finally someone adverting a website that is actually interesting.
    props dude!

14. Wow.. You really were high.. Nah just kiddin' looks good.

15. Thanks Man

16. Lol how did khalifa a tiny ass skinny black man, change weed culture? With his idiotic songs about smoking weed and drinking? If anything, it ruined the weed culture, by getting thousands of dumb kids to smoke weed to act cool and fit in and be like a rapper who makes millions.. Not hating on op or his site.. just sayin.

17. [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']Lol how did khalifa a tiny ass skinny black man, change weed culture? With his idiotic songs about smoking weed and drinking? If anything, it ruined the weed culture, by getting thousands of dumb kids to smoke weed to act cool and fit in and be like a rapper who makes millions.. Not hating on op or his site.. just sayin.[/quote]

Word, i challenge him to a smokeoff