Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made some tasty Firecracker!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GlassClass, Jan 2, 2012.

1. #1 GlassClass, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachments/incredible-edible-herb/787056d1325483739-made-some-firecracker-firecrackers.jpgJust made these. Each has .5 of some good headdies. Can't wait to eat them. I've never had them though, I've seen people spread .5 over multiple crackers. I used .5 on each! How do they taste? Can you taste the bud? I'd eat them all tonight if I could, but I have to wait until tomorrow. Just want to know what to expect. I made them by melting some butter and mixing it in with ground up weed. I let it sit for 15 minutes. Then I put peanut butter on 8 crackers and put my special butter over the peanut butter. It was still a somewhat of a liquid when I put it on. None of the weed was wasted though I didn't spill a thing. I wrapped them in aluminum foil and stuck them in a toaster oven for 23 minutes on 340ish.

2. You forgot to post the picture tard. Lol

3. They taste like shit to me. A lot of people seem to like the taste though..

4. Nah, I tried to post it, but it kept saying that I already attached the file. Sorry. "Tard"

5. [quote name='"GlassClass"']Nah, I tried to post it, but it kept saying that I already attached the file. Sorry. "Tard"[/quote]

Figure it out scooter!

6. I tried one with gram crackers and peanut butter probably about .3 or .4 on each and me and my friend both got "too stoned" we almost both puked. To say the least I haven't tried them again to this day but I don't know what your tolerance is like but if I were you I'd eat 1 and wait an hour or so and see how you feel. Oh and they taste like shit lol

7. I made one with like .5 if i remember right, ate it and got super baked for like 10 hours, slept for most of it. like 2nd edible ie ever had, got super baked, but it tastes like shit omgg

8. My first firecrackers where on graham-crackers and peanut butter, and I had a 1g of vaped. It didn't taste that bad, but then again, I was washing it down with watery-Kool Aid, if I remember. Baked for hoursssss.

9. Dont expect it to work 100%