Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made some Firecracker!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GlassClass, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Just made these. Each has .5 of some good headdies. Can't wait to eat them. I've never had them though, I've seen people spread .5 over multiple crackers. I used .5 on each! How do they taste? Can you taste the bud? I'd eat them all tonight if I could, but I have to wait until tomorrow. Just want to know what to expect. I made them by melting some butter and mixing it in with ground up weed. I let it sit for 15 minutes. Then I put peanut butter on 8 crackers and put my special butter over the peanut butter. It was still a somewhat of a liquid when I put it on. None of the weed was wasted though I didn't spill a thing. I wrapped them in aluminum foil and stuck them in a toaster oven for 23 minutes on 340ish.

Attached Files:

2. I love making these and taking them to school for my snack lol

3. sounds like you like are going to have some fun :) butter is way better way then normal firecracker, never thought someone would make cannabis butter then put in firecracker, id just make biscuits with it :)

you are gonna have a hell of a time :) so have some fun have it with a friend for more fun.