Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made some cookies last night..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by budlover1234, Dec 23, 2010.

1. They turned out great. Taste like straight hash lol
    Enjoy :D

Attached Files:

2. Anyone out theree?!

3. whats ur recipe

4. I used premade cookie mix
    Then i simmered 3 table spoons of water and 3/4 a stick of butter mixed with about 1.5 grams of dry sift hash and like 7 grams of shake/bud/stem for 45 minutes. Cheeseclothed out the shit and baked the cookies at 350 for like 15-20 minutes.

5. The reason they taste like hash is because your supposed to bake the weed in first silly! :O

Jk haha, but those look good :) how much weed is it per cookie do you think? :p

6. Not very much, i used alot of stem im pretty sure thats why it got the strong taste. My friends dont think it tastes that gnarly haha
    It was a good gram of hash and it made 11 cookies. Plus the trim and stems..
    Idk, 1 doesnt get me stoned but my tolernece is ridiculous. I think if i dome 3 ill be STONED. lol
    Doing this now :D
    Christmas eve, have a good one guys.

7. BTW the bud on the cookies is other shit, the jar is 2.5-3 ozs of bubblegum. Shits straight fire.