Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

made some butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by smutpeddler, May 31, 2009.

1. first time here. simmered some trim and bud for 4 hours. probably shouldve went longer. strained with cheesecloth. any reason why it isnt greener as compared to most other butter pics ive seen? does color mean anything?

any of you guys butter your mashed potatoes or veggies? trying to figure out some easy uses. thanks for any input.:wave:

Attached Files:

• 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      86.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Probably too much butter and not enough weed is what is making it so light green.

3. i used a half ounce of mostly good trim and some bud to 1 stick(1/4 pound) butter. was my ratio off?

also, we tried it out not knowing what to expect. put some on bagels and i must admit, the taste is not for me. my wife is blazed about 1 hour after eating. i dont feel much, but ive been smoking all day. ill need to get another opinion.

4. trim makes a less colored butter so that could explain it.

I use an Ounce of mids to one stick for real strong brownies.