Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made oil with iso 99% want to know what to do with left over bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Isaacks, May 23, 2018.

1. Hi everyone

Recently made some iso oil for a family member for medical reasons. We purchased a lot and it seems to be a waste to throw out the remaining bud.

I was wondering about drying and using for cooking.

Thoughts??

I have attached a photo of what it looks like now and what it is being stored in.

Attached Files:

2. Toss it

• Like Like x 1
  3. It just seems like such a waste haha, what a shame

4. it's good for composting, but otherwise you already got everything from it so there isn't much of any use for it.

5. Trash it. No way to get the residual iso out of it and you don't wanna be smoking or ingesting that...You already got most of the active ingredients out of the plant so you really just have a pile of plant matter sitting there. If you really want to, you can try to do a second iso run and see how it comes out but it won't be nearly as potent

6. Trash

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7. As mentioned, toss it in the garbage. I wouldn't risk ingesting iso just for the little thc content that likely remains. It would have been a bit safer for ingestion had you used pga instead of iso, but still so little value left that it would be rather pointless.

8. I’d throw it away you’ve already taken what it has to safely offer at this point.