Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made Nutella Firecrackers last night

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blaze^^, May 6, 2010.

1. Oh my godd. So I made these nutella firecrackers for the first time last night and I was baked. I used about 2 grams of vaped bud per firecracker and me and my friends were so high we didnt want to leave the couch. The couch lock was amazingly intense haha. I baked the crackers for about 15-16 min in the oven at 350 degrees and I was probably just as stoned as when I first started smoking a few years ago. I want to hear what the city has to say about their experiences with firecrackers. :wave:

2. hahaa damn vaped weed, i used 1.5 g's of dry ass headband and it FUCKING WRECKED ME!!!!! hahahaha I doubted they would work at first..like what thats too simple...then an hour later, i was fried out of my skull

3. haha exactly! This was my second try at firecrackers and last time the high was alot more mellow but this time I was destroyed. Felt like I had a spiritual experience. It was one of those highs where it comes in waves. It would get really really intense for a minute and then it would subside and then it would come back again. crazy shit man

4. Currently in the oven: firecrackers made with cinnamon graham crackers, peanut butter, AND nutella. They may actually be delicious this time!

5. they are never delicious...burnt nuts just are no good apparently lol

6. Actually, this is really really good. I'm only getting an after taste of the kush, but it's a nice clean taste. I finally figured out the best firecracker recipe!

I was just trying to snap a picture of the plate, it just so happens to look like Teddy is getting blitzed.
    [​IMG]

7. i need to make some tonight for zion i, the grouch, and macklemore tomorrow