Made my First...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dogseatfood, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Purchase today, I had like an extra ten bucks and thought, what the heck! Sooo, I got some. Made my own pipe out of aluminum foil.
    Then smoked it all with a friend.
    It was pretty nice.

2. Sounds fun and all, but smoking out of aluminum foil is -not- good for you.

3. ^ erm... that

4. Find a pipe , a proper pipe. Or , learn how to roll a joint. Hell , you can even smoke out of an apple ...
    Congrats on the pick up , may your life be filled with many more.

5. Smoked out of aluminum foil or soda cans for a very long time (8 months) at one point where I first started smoking. But no that shit cant be good for you lol. The best thing you can fashion at home easily is a bong. Utilizing a gatorade bottle and other simple tools you find around the home. Much healthier I presume. Check here.

6. Snapshot_20100118.jpg

I'm in res at university, and even I don't have to resort to using an aluminum foil pipe. Listerine, ftw.

7. Make a waterbottle bong!

hole in the bottom of the bottle, some holes in the lid, you're good to go.

Rolling ain't that hard. My first ever j was bloody perfect. (Wish I could say the same about the rest of them.) Those bamboo menus from Chinese take-aways serve as excellent rolling aids.

8. Gotta keep them horse lips clean, amirite?

9. Never seen someone use a listerine container, but hey use what you got right? I remember taking the greatest rips from these makeshift bongs.

10. Make a bong OP like WHL showed you. It's very simple.

Any bottle will work but a Powerade bottle is preferable. Those bottles are very solid and the circumference is perfectly sized for a bong chamber.

11. Or maybe scrounge up $20-$30 and buy an actual piece

The only homemade piece I would ever tolerate is a gravity bong

12. ahhh, i remember those days. smoking out of aluminum once isnt gonna kill you. but you really shouldnt do it. make an apple pipe. those are awesome to smoke out of.

13. hahaha that made me giggle

14. dude use apples there better ever potatoes i used potatoes when i ran out of apples
    but now i gots a bubbler no bong yet

15. Wow, I almost lost it...I thought you were one of my close friends and never told me you post on GC for second, exact match except your beard beats his by a mile :cool:

Grats man, try to buy more next time so you can just have some around just in case :smoking: (oh and yes buy a bowl they're easy to hide and are perfect for a few hits/circle of hits)

16. Cool! thanks for all the tips, Newbies FTW!