Made my first rap

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Bronx Finest, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace,

Versace, Versace medusa head on me like im 'luminati I'm gon need a hunnit more bottles a rich nigga stepped in the party Givenchy givenchy givechy all black nd i look like im kanye Step in out the Murcielago the hoes that keep calling me Andre

I smokin on loud, and I'm sippin on lean and I'm bout to take flight That bitch she ridin with me and she havin the time of her life I walk in the store with a hunnit racks on me like boy what it do I'm ridin round town and I'm smokin on loud and my car got no roof

Size thirty two, I copped it in blue, versace my shoes Medusa my chain, it look so insane, I need every thing new I walk in the club they cut on that song that shit look like a zoo I rock the Versace shirt once, and then monkey see monkey do And when come step on scene, Stony fresher than you Step on the door in Versace, me and all of my crew I copped it in red and green, and then one copped it in blue And Drake killed the Versace beat, and Stony boy he killed it too

Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace

Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum

2. "Molly With That Lean"

St, Stony Ohh, on the b, OH PUT THE B And I got to drink We know I do my thing, money game

On the B picked all my Bentley keys, You stay lacking and I put her on the B Molly with that lean, rolling through the streets, Bitch I'll do my thing, bitch I'll do my thing. On the B picked all my Bentley keys, You stay lacking and I put her on the B Molly with that lean, rolling through the streets, Bitch I'll do my thing, bitch I'll do my thing.

Molly with that lean rolling through the streets Man I do my thing, thing boy I stake, boy I stake Boy you know I'm packing, ya'll boys playing Pull up in that porsche, like what you really sayin, Do this every day day, do this all the time, time Now I'm on my hustle, man I'm on my grind In a big time, say I'm in a big time I'm in a big leash, Oh no so you stay, and you in the VIP A minute in the streets, man I'm in your fucking girl Take her to the crib, molly roll, molly roll With that lean, with that lean, with that smoke, with that smoke I'm on the yacht, I'm on a boat

On the B picked all my Bentley keys, You stay lacking and I put her on the B Molly with that lean, rolling through the streets,

Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum