Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made my First Pickup!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wege12, Mar 1, 2012.

1. good amount and since it's still your first few times, it will last a while and you will get sufficiently baked. :bongin:

2. Are you smoking it by yourself?

3. You serious Clark?

4. nice
    if you need a homemade piece, try a gravity bong
    easy to use over and over again

5. Did you grind it all up already or did you buy it like that?

6. You sure that's weed?

7. Yeah i mostly will be smoking it all by myslef since my friends are tyring to quit.

And my friend (dealer also) grinded it for me.

8. Chill out, he just bought some shake nbd

9. Nice first grab Junior.

Dont smoke too much ;)

10. use a 1 hitter and that bag will last you forever
    Also how much did you pay for that?

11. I paid $200 but green is super expensive in South Dakota. He said it was very close to an ounce

12. damn u got fucking ripped i can get qps of shake for 45 bucks

13. Its not shake, just ground lol. It looks like a good amount, you did get ripped though. its more like 100. That'll get you high :D Use an apple pipe! Love that

14. Yeah, I wouldnt buy from that guy again.

15. Expensive? Fuck you! Where I live it's $450 for an ounce! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. haha i didnt get ripped. Herb is not very common were I live. Trust me, this price is normal here.

17. Check the color and tell me that looks dank to u

i can get a full ziploc baggy of some greener shit than that for a fraction of the price..

trust.

:smoke:

18. I feel ya man. Its normally about $350 here for an ounce by my dealer was friend of mine..

19. **Napoleon Dynamite voice**

Lucky...

20. You should weigh it out and try to get a better pic of it, or at least a nug if theres any nugs in that bag