Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made my first Firecracker w/ *PICS*

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by annual, Jan 7, 2011.

1. So thought I'd give firecrackers a try since I've burned out on smoking for the week. I used some store brand gram crackers and then these following ingredients:

I read that natural peanut butter with the oils is better for bringing out the thc and adding a almond oil can also help. I then wrapped it in foil and baked it for 25 min at 325 and then freezer for 30 then just finished eating one, I can already start feeling the effects this should be fun:

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The taste was a little "green" but I muscled them down with some water and they weren't that bad. The chocolate definitely helped, I recommend it.

2. Oh fuck that looks so good

but so unhealthy!
    This is probably the stupidest thing someone could do but at the moment I'm trying to lose weight... but... I smoke weed. It makes it really hard lol

3. ya i actually had a talk with a budtender about trying to find the least munchie weed cause i am on a diet o hear you dude lol

4. Exercise is the key, I think, which sucks because I'm not loving it yet.