Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made my first batch of edibles! How long will it last?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by pgs king, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Made a batch of weed muffins using some Bud-infused oil, worked out a LOT better than expected. Ate about 1/4th of the batch right out of the oven, worked extremely well (it was strong oil.) Unfortunately we couldn't use all of it when we planned, and now Im left with extras and wondering how long will they remain potent? We wrapped in plastic and put inside an air tight container minutes after the muffins cooled, so air getting to them is not an issue.

Any advice or info I should need in regard to these edibles?

2. i'd say as long as you ate them within the next few day's they'll be fine

3. a few days? pff
    you have plenty of time
    eat them whenever, just as long as you don't wait like, 3 years, there isnt a chance they'll lose potency (how would that even work?)
    just put em in an airtight bag, then EAT them

4. damn thats a short window of oppurtunity. how much damage would a week do

5. this is more what i was looking for! thanks man now I can have faith and save them for the 311 concert haha

6. cool, i'm going to see 311 and sublime with rome aug 21st! can't wait! :hello:
    have fun!