Made Me Think Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by desuforeverlulz, Oct 9, 2011.

1. #1 desuforeverlulz, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    In this thread, we post stories that make you think or give you a feel.

When I was born, I had one of the best dogs a boy could ask for. He was extremely loving and faithful to me and our family as long as he lived. I can still recall coming home from long days of school and inviting him up to lay on my bed while I did my homework. I loved him a lot and he loved me just as much. For as long as I can remember, he's had a big black tumor on the bottom of his underside. Well, little did I know, this tumor was cancerous. It was filling the lining of his lungs with a viscous fluid that made him weak and short of breath. And he was getting old. He was thirteen around when the cancer really started to take effect. He would lose his balance just standing out on the back porch in the wind. He found it difficult to go up and down stairs to go to the bathroom. Pretty soon, it was almost impossible just to get up and move at all. For the most part, being up in my room with me was a thing of the past. My dog was just too old to be going up fifteen stairs just to be with me in my room. My mom always said that I could come downstairs to pet him, and that's usually what I did. He stayed downstairs and laid in front of the TV while the family was gathered together on the sofa. Sometimes I would get bored with the TV and I got off the couch to hug him and pet him. The night before he died was a bittersweet night. The White Sox had just won their first World Series in 86 years, and my dog was in the very last stage of his life. I was lying in bed awake at 12 AM and my mind was on my dog since we had come back from the vet earlier that evening. Somehow, that dog who could barely muster the energy to get up to eat and drink from his food and water bowl walked up fifteen stairs during the late of the night just to see me one more time.

[​IMG]

If it's tl;dr, just read the last sentence.

2. i don't feel,
    i just am high and like woah lots of words

3. I don't understand the point of this...

4. what? how fucking high are you?

:laughing:

5. Aw that sounds nice. The dog sounds pretty cool too, for doing that. RIP dog.

That aside, how high are you right now man?

6. One time this bitch sucked my dick while I was driving a car full of drunk poeople, shit it felt good :smoke:

7. #7 Continuum, Oct 9, 2011
    I know that feel bro. I get it.

Edit: The interesting feel that I get from it though is different. What I'm thinking is like, that kind of loyalty is what we value a lot in humans, but it's present in dogs and some other animals. My question is, is that an animal quality that humans also have, or is it a human invention that we've taught the animals that we keep as pets? Is it different? If so, how? And why?

8. ^Seeing that pic of him is weirds me out now. I painted a portrait of him in my painting class, that same picture.

9. Dude, I know what you mean! I drew this picture of Eazy-E in my grade school art class and now it's strange to see it again.

[​IMG]

10. #11 desuforeverlulz, Oct 9, 2011
    For the people who don't understand the point of this thread, maybe I can rephrase it. This is a baw thread.

[​IMG]

11. you drew that? looks like a photo

12. Dude how high are you? It is a photo, I drew a copy of it!