made cash and had a good day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andromeda261, Jan 25, 2012.

1. so i made $1600 sellin some gold today so i decided i wanted some nice glass and bud, i went to 42 degrees, but the bong i wanted was like 800, then i went to stairway to heaven it was okay but nothing that i had to have, my friend and i went home bummed until we found this place called bongs and thongs, i figured wtf why not stop in so we did. we look around and start checkin prices, he was very reasonable. i ended up getting a black and white chillum thats customed out to the max it looks like a creature and it has legs. i also bought a kaos glass diffused sherlock bubbler with removable diffuser and bowl. and an MFLB! i ended up buying my friend an MFLB too and told him to pay me back for half of it. it was fun as hell and we picked up 11 grams before we headed out to go buy our glass. i ended up spending $400 on my glass and vapes, but it was completely worth it, i cant wait to get pics of the glass up i just have to get my camera cord.

2. Far out, man! Sounds like a good day for you!

Gotta give us a smoke report on your new glass!

I especially wanna know how you like the MFLB.

3. currently rippin the MFLB and it's a hoot! i love it, nearly odorless and packs a punch. i paid 110 for it and i feel like it's one of my best investments in a while. the diffused kaos is smooth as silk my friend didn't like it in the store but once he hit it he said he really loves it and i loved it from the beginning. and my chillum is dope! ii need to get some pics up of this beast, i looked at one similar to it at 42 degrees but it was $150 and this one was only 25 after i talked him down a bit. he gave me a good break on everything and it was cash out the door prices so i saved like 20 on tax alone. spent 290 on the bong, chillum and mflb. then i threw another 110 for my friend to get one. and i just told him to hit me back with half the cost since me and him are really tight. and he really dosn't have much money

4. You bought your friend the vape. Your the bestiest friend ever

5. you from michigan too?

6. Pics pics pics. Are you from MI? I think iv hear of 42 degrees

7. Let's get some pics up in this bitchhh. I wanna check out this glass.

8. Damn that was nice of you

9. ANN ARBOR HELL YEAH! :D I bought my bubbler at Wildside the other day, but I'd love to get a nice piece from Foggy Bottom or 42...

Glad Bongz n thongz is decent though, haven't had a chance to stop by there yet

10. i live in michigan

11. yeah i'm from MI, and my friend was talking about how awesome these things are, and i was goin to buy an iolite, but i bought 2 mflb's and it was still $30 cheaper. and i need to take pics of everything first =D

12. #12 andromeda261, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    here they are

Attached Files:

13. #13 DaDankSkunk, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    That sounds pretty awesome.

I would have invested some of it into growing though.

That chillum is sick. I dig it. I got my MFLB next to me too haha.

I also found out how to get as high as fucking possible off that thing. You hold in the batt, and breathe out all the air from your lungs, as much as possible until your abs feel like they're pulling into your stomach. Take a few hits, short and quick, every 3 seconds. Usually 2-3 is good. Then you open your mouth nice and wide and take in as much air into your lungs as possible. Like a bong hit. I do this until I can't breathe in anymore air, then I force my diaphragm down to give my lungs as much room to expand as possible. Hold until you start to feel a headrush and exhale slowly. I scraped off some kief from my 2 piece grinder and got high as hell like this. You'll want to do this sitting down because the headrush is pretty intense. It almost feels like you will pass out standing up, but you won't... I think. Your face should also have a nice warm rush. I figured this out because sneezing while inhaling gets you high as hell, I figured it was because of how much air you breathe in right before you sneeze and lung expansion is at it's highest.

14. ive used the mflb the most, but i think the bubblers my fave