Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made Cannabutter, can I just use reg brownie mix?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by draketimer, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Tried making it first time , came out great using 24hr crockpot method, like super green and nice lol, i used 5oz good sugar trim to 3lbs of butter, issue is: this stuff taste like shit just on toast lol, so can i just use a reg brownie mix with this butter? or shud i try and use one of the recipes like on here? are they just for flavor reasons? or wasup any advice be helpful

2. can i jus edit the ultimate pot brownie directions/ dont feel liek gettin an orange, or almonds

3. Just use a brownie box mix like Betty Crocker.
    Use your weed butter in place of the oil or butter the box calls for.
    Quick, easy, cheap, and good.

4. Boxed brownies or boxed chocolate chip cookies. Just go down the isle and you will be amazed at what's there.

5. You can use *any* recipe that requires butter.

6. Or oil. If it calls for oil, just melt the equivalent amount of your butter. Happy cooking!:smoking: