Made A Sploof Designed To Smoke With In Movie Theaters

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nyxierawr, Jun 12, 2013.

1. So I saw a thread a few days back about smoking in theaters and I got the perfect idea. A sploof that's non conspicuous for smoking inside the theater with.
    This is it.
    You take the old red shell of an asthma inhaler. You stuff it with lots of dryer sheets.
    Then take two dryer sheets and fold them so there is 6 layers. Tape it over the end that doesn't go in your mouth. Repeat with second dryer sheet.
    Make sure it's pretty tight on there.
    In the dark theater if you do it right it will just look like an inhaler.
    How to use:
    Wear a sweater.
    Use a one hitter or small bowl and take discrete hits.
    I do it inside my sweater and act like I'm texting. Then I'll use the sploof and breathe it into my sweater.
    Worked 2 days in a row at the same theater.

Attached Files:

2. Why not just smoke before you go to the movie?

• Like Like x 7
  3. A lot of people where talking about that but I saw some people who were wanting to smoke in the theater.
    Thought I would help them out

4. or just vape in the theater...it's what me and my friends do

5. Im amazed the lengths and risk people take to smoke in the most sketchiest places lol but hey whatever makes you happy lol.
    I usually smoke alot of bowls 5minutes before leaving my house.

If it works though thats awsome

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't get it. how exactly do you smoke? like how do you light it, ect

7. I have a small bowl that holds about 3 hits. My friends and I sat towards the back and I pulled my arms in my hoodie and stuck my face down inside of the neck part. I literally my phone up so it looked like I was texting. Then I used a small lighter and took a quick hit. Unlit my phone then tucked the end of my sploof in the hoodie and exhaled.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I normally do to. I probably won't ever use it again.
    But for those who want to smoke in the theater I thought I'd help

9. #9 John Adams, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    The idea is tight, I would be to sketched to start sparking up in a theater, however knowing I can, and that I can away with it, is pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Take some more pictures ihave our eyes and need to get a better look

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. so you just light the bowl and blow into the sploof? wouldn't the burning weed itself smell?

12. so you just light the bowl and blow into the sploof? wouldn't the burning weed itself smell?
    </blockquote>
    I can take pretty controlled hits and I'd cap the bowl with a quarter I had raped to it.

13. Always a fan of macgyver tokage..but i'd rather vape in the theater..or in the bathroom if your worried about the smell of the vape lol. Plus i'm too busy trying to sneak in my twizzlers, and jerky.

• Like Like x 1
  14. had a party in a theater once for an after hrs screening...got to drink beer n smoke joints it was the shit

15. #16 Dude Man Bro, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    I would leave if some retarded motherfucker tried to get me to smoke with them in a movie theater.

At least I can finally understand why there are so many "just got busted by cops/parents/whoever" threads.

16. Goddamn this is retarded

17. we need a video on how to make this... Not for movie theater but for other places too.

18. #19 Bronx Finest, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    Here's the real way to do it:
    1)Load a bowl
    2)Take a hit inside your sweater
    3)Change location so you won't be in a area that smells like weed
    4)???
    5)profit

The weed burning lets off a smell too you know, its sheer luck if you ask me

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

19. Me and my buddy were doing oil tokes out of a vape pen in a crowded theater last time we went and nobody cared, i mean u dont make it obvious but putting ur head inside ur sweater to smoke looks like ur smokin that non sense hahaha. 

The movie theater parking lot is by far the safest place to toke anyways, i always say that because you have a reason to be there, on some dirt road toking in ur car u dont got a reason to be there but toking in ur car at the theater ur chances of getting caught are the slimmest besides your house in my opinion, plus few cops will be at a movie theater.

Dont ever smoke an actual joint inside the theater tho that smell is just killer people call the police, u wanna vape because the smell will be very different, you can even get flavored tobacco into ur pen to make the smoke smell like blue berrys.