Made a mistake!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by taylorfrocks, May 24, 2011.

1. I ordered seeds from attitude seed bank.. The strain i got is called Afghani Hindu Kush.. It says on the pack it says "Indoor". I had planned on growing outside.. If i put these seeds outside will they die?Did i make a huge mistake or is this not that big of a deal?

2. well usually when a strain is strictly indoor its because it lacks a defense mechanism to cope with the harsh world. in your case i believe it would be problems with mold. all the Hindu Kush that ive grown is really tight buds which are prone to mold problems.

3. How can i avoid getting mold on them?

4. well really depends on the strain. some strains will get powdery mildew on them in the veg period just cuz the ph on the leaves will foster the molds growth. but where you really have to worry is in the flower cycle. hindu kush is a relatively early strain in this part of the world so what you have to watch out for is the mornings of heavy dew and any kind of rain. you could also try to combat it with piranha type product from AN. not a cure for it but it will make your plant healthy and thus less susceptible to infection.

5. Do you think it is even worth a try for me to put them outside?

Or is it basically certain that they will get mold?

6. I would give it a shot unless you have an indoor set up that you can grow it in. You know the worst case so if you prepare you should be fine. Stay vigalante

7. Grown a mother from 1 of the seeds just in case. that plant should do great outside still.

all seeds i order will become bonsai mothers so im not waisting more money down the road :] and to all my legal friends I supply them with clones, and they get me the seeds.