Made a homemade sploof!!!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by tabs808, Feb 19, 2012.

1. #1 tabs808, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    was too excited to make it so i didnt take pics during the making.
    used a small led flashlight that had 9led's. most only 1 led worked so i didnt have a use for it.

[​IMG]

items needed:
    small led flashlight
    activated charcoal
    screwdriver (to take apart the led board
    pipe screens
    small drill bit or knife to make holes

i rinsed the activated carbon pellets before i took everything apart so it would be dry by reassembly

used the flathead screwdriver to pry off this aluminum ring that held the led board in place. tossed the board and kept the ring and the reflector shield that was used to separate the led bulbs. re used it to hold the activated carbon in place, along with a screen.
    [​IMG]

this is the front part, kept the lense but drilled some holes for the air to exit. put a screen there just because lol
    [​IMG]

used the screwdriver to tap the button out of the end. all you gotta do is take a hit and blow in here... you can also put dryer sheetes in there if you want.
    [​IMG]

lemme know what you guys think.

2. Sick as fuck... Truly ill... Should be hospitalized. I'm designing my own in my head as i type this.

Does any smoke come out of the other end? Have you smell tested it with a sober person?

3. Minimal smoke comes out. I mean minimal.
    Smell tested, sober nose approved haha

4. #4 MR_, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    Good post man.

I made the same thing last week out of a hollowed out marker and activated carbon. I use mine with the MFLB, ZERO smell, and no visible vapor coming out.

Instead of screens I used small squares of toilet paper. I had to experiment with different amounts of carbon to get the airflow I wanted, but other than that its perfect.

Now I can pretend I'm biting on the end of the marker when I'm actually blowing into it.

5. Wouldn't whatever you're smoking smell? I.E. lighting the bowl

6. Pack only enough to take it all in one hit... and stash bowl accordingly.