Made a Girl Cry : Apology Accepted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, May 11, 2011.

1. We still hate you.

2. No fuckin bueno dude why you gotta ruin it by apologizing

3. dude, you created some peace of mind for someone, learned a bit about yourself (and your friends too). all in all, a good lesson. fuck the haters. and i'd watch your friends if i were you. people who don't have empathy for others or maybe too 'manly' to admit mistakes are usually stubborn/stupid aresholes.

next question is, since she's fugly, are you man enough to go above and beyond a mere apology, to not only take away whatever pain you have created but also to renew her faith in mankind by introducing her to worldly pleasures that only a man can bring? Your destiny now, should be to make her drunk, happy n satisfied.

4. I am curious of what happened ....

5. Search for the thread... Didn't you read the quote in the first 10 words? "Fake Drunks"

Not to be a dick, but was it that hard?

6. Why get drunk and satisfy here when I can get drunk and satisfy someone 10x better looking?

7. brown bag it.

8. a girl cried cuz u called her out on fakin drunk?
    wtffff

9. #29 Eight Sizzler, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He edited his thread.... so that's why I said I'm curious of what happened.

10. now you need to weasel your way into scoring some pussy

now that's a story.

11. She's nasty though.

12. you made her cry. now you should make her moan. tis' the right thing, son.

13. Idk to be honest, bitches who act drunker then they are piss me off. Maybe bitches just can't handle their shit and they are actually belligerent after 2 beers but either way they get annoying as fuck.

14. So she was crying becuase you said she wasnt drunk?

Thats pretty stupid