Made a fool of!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whitepride, Oct 11, 2010.

1. So I was desperate today for some sticky icky so I decided to go to a park in SLC, Utah. And buy from the Mexican dealers for the first time. Long story short I fronted the Guy $20 and he's like its in the park so I waited a couple minutes surrounded by crack heads, pimps, whores, and homeless people. And I notice I can't find the Guy anywhere! Waited about 20 minutes and got pissed and left!! What the fuck? So my first experience buying off the streets and i got fooled big time. Wish I could get my hands on that piece of shit!! Anyone else experience this?

2. Well, you did front a shady dude that you've never met before. It blows but chalk it up as a loss and learn from it.

3. Ya that's the last time. I can't wait to grow my own and not have to worry about always finding a hookup And trusting people u don't want to.

4. that sucks bro, lesson learned tho.

Btw, kinda o.t. but i love all white pride goin on... :rolleyes:

5. Definitely lesson learned. Thanks dude ya too many white people r ashamed to be white or think their not cool cause they just white. I say be proud to be white!

6. learn to buy off the gang bangers. mexicans always fuck you yet last week i met a crip who gets me an O for 60 soooooooooooooooo lol

7. One time I was high as hell and went to the kitchen naked to masturbate late at night. My sister was about to come into the kitchen and I turned off the light. My sister told my former sociopathic friend and then he confronted me the next day asking "dude were you masturbating?" and I smiled with shame and nodded my head. :hello:

8. Rule 1; Only front, if you don't want to smoke that blunt.

9. you didnt grow up in a big city huh

10. Big cities have their ups and downs but you always got to be careful when dealing with people you don't know.

11. This

moral of the story: dont buy from mexicans, and as the other dude said, when you buy from gangbangers they usually hook it up hella fat, dont change prices and are straight up with you if you dont come off as being intimidated or a squarebear

12. Haha no I didn't grow up in a big city. Ive never been involved with the streets. But I'm not sheltered either. Ive never been ripped off before! I guess I thought there was sort of An unwritten rule between tokers. I guess u just can't trust anybody' these days.

13. Ahmen.

14. Unfortunately, only people that know about the unwritten rule follow it. Douches generally don't.

15. Omega facepalm.

16. damn, the only good things i've ever really known to be about utah is the landscape and the snow...

that sucks man but you did front a guy money that you shouldn't have.

17. Haha wtf, did I step into the wrong meeting?

18. maybe he knows your gc name.

19. For real!