Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made a cop apologize to me after pulling me over *edited with paragraphs*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pimpinatatl1, Aug 4, 2011.

1. cops are pretty fucked up sometimes. Especially if he had been down south where the more anti gay community resides. The world's fucked up.

2. I live in georgia lol and i live in a super conservative area lol

pimpin at atl :p

3. I'm gonna remember this for future reference :hello:

4. hahahah this story is fucking great. I approve.

5. This is close but no cigar for me. Once someone truly stands up to a cop when they did nothing morally objectionable (you lied:p) then the whole world changes.

6. Fake and Gaaaay

Not really, I just wanted to say that. Good job man, that's pretty funny. I bet you and your guy laughed about it later?

7. haha you bet we got high as fuck after we left and we just alughed about that shit

8. You probably made out after.

9. awh yeah. indian pride

10. holy fucking shit i'm using this if this situation ever happens to me.

11. I call shenanigans. Nobody would believe that lie. I would've made you two make out.

12. Fucking awesome. thats whats up dude.

13. fucking brilliant

14. hahaha. I know if my friend said we were gay and were making out, especially high, I don't think i could hold back the laughter. props to your friend dude.

15. That's is the ultimate of ultimate stories! XD

16. haha u think i really made every single one of those details
    but it doesnt matter jsut wanted to share my good fortune story with fellow stonres

17. So...DO YOU LIKE FISH STICKS?

18. hahah -_-

19. Mental note, I am gay from now on every time a cop pulls me over.

20. hes gonna see this and your gonna be fucked