Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made 4 firecrackers with 0.5 grams

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by boogercruiser, Sep 11, 2009.

1. wow, i ate 2 yesterday and was high for 7 hours. I made it with this no name crystally dank and wow. Right now im in my college computer lab high as fuck and i only ate one this morning, i have one more to go.....heahhhahahhahhahhah

If you havnt tried firecrackers yet......try it...great way to economise on weed

2. Enjoy! I always viewed (in my mind) that edibles used more weed then actually smoking, but I've really wanted to give them a try. I just ordered a grinder (which should be here on Monday) for better prep. Can't wait!

3. Edibles are great, I've been meaning to switch to them for a while. I can use under a gram of weed and be high all fucking day, as opposed to smoking it and only being high for a few hours. Totally worth it.