Mad

Discussion in 'General' started by weedster9, Sep 27, 2010.

1. hahahahaha a friend of mine is from NY and he says that all the time.:D

2. In Adelaide, South Australia, large quantitys are refered to as "heap."

You regually hear people say "thats heaps good" or "that movie was heaps shit" "that dudes beard is heaps rad".

my faviorite: "Your in heaps of shit mate"

I've heard news presenters say it during newscasts here aswell eg "Flooding caused heaps of damage along the Murry river today"...

3. #23 Aphrodeezy, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    We say everything mentioned so far in Indiana. We also say straight like "that's straight man". And everything is "tight"
    edit: everyhing minus heaps

4. Mad crazy yo. :smoke:

I think it makes you sound kinda dumb, yet there's rarely a sentence that comes out of my mouth which doesn't include the word "mad" as an adjective.

:confused_2:

(I'm from NY if you couldn't tell)

5. ATL

"How come you people from the south say shawty? Shawtyyy..im taller than you man!"- fat black guy in ATL
    "How come you n*ggas from New York say son? I'm older than you..and im damn sure not your son!"-T.I.

that part of ATL reminded me of this thread..thats prob not exactly how it was said but i havnt seen that movie in awhile

6. #26 pawlywog, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    moved to general :)

7. YAY!!! back up!

8. In Scotland, we use the word c*nt a lot. In every day conversation. Not just as a noun, but as an adjective, a verb, an adverb... and so on and so forth.

9. I always say yo before and after everything and I ALWAYS say son or guy or G or money
    basically stereotypical New Yorker

10. New Yorkers and Jersey say son and yo a lot..Jersey says bro a lot

11. down in my area of mass we use a combination of dude, wicked, mad,

"that's wicked awesome"
    "this is mad stupid"
    "duuuude"
    :smoke:

12. after thinking about it. i guess I guess the word fuck a fuck ton in casual conversation.

13. Me personally, 'yall', 'righteous', 'right on', I'll sometimes say 'brother', 'mad' comes out too.

I've moved around a lot. :smoke:

14. does anybody else say chill mad times. i'm always sasying kill, especially to fuggin' noobs that can't control their shit. I'm always saying "YO fuggin' chill G, stop acting like a bitch pussy, fuggin' guy.
    :smoke:
    yall a' hear mnow

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1oHne6LGEQ]YouTube - Spank 'em[/ame]

16. na bruh but thats hella gay mixed with some shoobalaboopie

17. #38 jimboob, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    shit i thought everyone in america used mad....ima say it alot more now haha. going to NC this weekend for a wedding, gonna show off the vocab lmao.

n i hate to say it, but 've been hanging out with some real ghetto people latley and when i get drunk i slip the N word in once in a while because i'm so used to hearing it. just flows off the tounge too well.

18. I'm not ashamed to admit i've used this term before...its just like slang lol nothing wrong with it

"that dude over there has MAD bud."

19. we say HELLA up hurr in the SEA also..........:cool: