Mad TV

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Anyone watch this? LoL, this is a good show, esspically Staurt, hes one funny mother fucker! Then there was the episode where Gurt comes from holland and shares the kids room, and he gets pissed because he like starts making out with his girlfriend or what ever and he was all "get the hell outta here! your ruining my life!" and gurt gives him a tie with hollands flag and the kid was like "gee.. thanks.. now leave".. all of the sudden gurt opens his backpack and is like "well I get you don't want this 2lb brick of hash from holland.." and then the kid was just like "dude, lets get baked, you can stay as long as you want!" lol.. i love that show.. well just shows you .. the power of the herb! ;)

2. i watch whenever i can stay awake that late... saturdays are typically me getting smoked out or vice versa... stuart's usually fucking hilarious with his "danger zone" and i get a real kick out of the episode where he wants a puppy and claims that mr. pibbs tried to kill him... haha. yeah i guess i dont watch it as often either because most of the cast is different

3. MadTV used to be awesome back in the day...now it just mostly sucks...same with SNL.

4. it's ALL ABOUT MAD TV:D i love that show been watchin' it since DAMNNNNN///
    it's fuckin' funny speacilly when your blazed:smoking:

5. Hell yeah!
    LoL, and rollmeajoint stuart and his 'danger zone' is funny.. especially when he goes to the italian balloon selling guy.. (his mom told him italians are dirty), and hes like.. "Hi stranger, Can I have a balloon, I have no money" and the guy hands him one because he felt bad, and he like backs away and hes like... "STAY AWAY FROM MY DANGER ZONE!...!!!!" lol its great

6. Look What i can do.......

7. Good show, same with SNL... my mom and I used to watch it all the time but im getting sick of the cast changes.. Poor Chris Farley.. That man was the king

8. I never really liked it that much. Some of it drags on way too long and it wasn't that great to start with. I wish SNL took back its spot on comedy central.

9. yeah i watch it occasionally and its really isnt as good as it used to be or atleast not the episodes i saw. One time when i was really fucked up me and my friend were watching it for like 2 hours and my dad walks down and asks what we were watching i look at him open my mouth and completely forgot what the hell was on the tv... so my friend had to answer lol that was some pretty funny shit

10. I never liked mad tv. It always seems to childish when I watch 1 minute of it.

11. I totally agree. The casts have just kept sucking more and more with each passing year for the last few years on both shows. Chris Farley was the man...he was hilarious...they just don't make 'em the same way anymore. Now the cast of SNL is basically a bunch of talentless idiots.

12. i watch SNL all the time. I can't stand MAD TV for some reason.. i just don't like the jokes i guess.

As for the cast of SNL it IS pretty bad. I liked jimmy fallon a bit. but now hes gone. I still like guys like horatio sanz and a couple other dudes.
    Did anyone see that episode where they did this skit called debbie downer?? it was the funniest thing i've ever seen on that show in a long time.

13. Shit Debbie Downer has to the the funniest thing ever aired on that show..

14. I love Mad TV! I'm a cashier at a restaurant, and one day Stephanie Weir came in! I thought it looked like her, but was too afraid to ask. Sure enough, though, she handed me her credit card. "Stephanie Weir." I got her autograph on the credit card receipt!

15. lol

"idontwannasay"
    "let mee do it.."

16. Mad TV and SNL rarely make me laugh anymore. Normally I don't hear many laughs when watching Mad TV, most I know just change the channel. Like the magazine though.