mad season

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by isis_420, Mar 11, 2003.

1. anyone hear of this band? very nice......

actually, they were only together for this album. Layne Stanley fronted it, so it sounds a lot like alice, but who cares.

if you can find it, buy it! ours was stolen, and 5 yrs later we find a mint CD in a hole-in-the-wall used book/CD store....

2. I can't believe I'm the ONLY one who's heard of Mad Season!!
    You guys are really missing out.

3. you know it!!! :D

it is a black and white cover of a man and a woman. good luck finding it at a store. it really did take us 5 yrs to replace it. we've already burnt several copies - just in case.

4. i've heard of them.
    i used to be obsessed with Madness, and everytime i'd look for their cd, Mad Season was in their spot. oh well...it's not rare or anything like that...i see it in all the record stores.
    i think i'll download some of their songs.
    which ones are good?

5. I looked for Sap,(AIC,and others), for years and ended up finding it in the bargain bin @ wally world. I have since lost it and haven't found it again. Sux for me.

6. Hmmm Madseason......very awsome band, great music to listen to while smokin....it's a shame about Layne though.....oh well life goes on.......another talented artist lost