Mad scientist!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by easy79, Dec 16, 2009.

1. So I have an econ final tommorow. I am failing that class, and not matter what i do, ill fail it. econ just sux.... but i divulge. should i go to the final high???? i mean, it wont hurt. and what if i do better then normal??? PLEASE!!! tell me what i should do. id post results.:confused::confused:

2. Kill yourself.

3. why even go if you're going to fail regardless?

you should have dropped the class before you failed it.

4. Stop sounding like a bitch and go to class high

5. how dare you take my name in vain?

6. At most universities you can drop the class up until the moment you take the final.

You need to see if that is the policy at your university, and if it is you need to drop the class. An F will drag down your GPA for your whole career.

Also, usually when you have one final you have others, which you probably need to study for if you're already failing one class. Smoking during the day is usually not conducive to studying so...

Probably a bad idea.

7. well its an hour before the final, im ready go go. been studying for hours. its going good. but...... im high as balls now. im ready to go, and i actually know everything. so wish me luck.:wave:

8. lol, I really thought this thread was going to be about you...:smoke:

9. lol please let us know how it goes, I can not imagine why your taking this final in the first place. Lets just hope they give you a looooooooooong time, because personally tests take foooorever when im high.

10. This.

11. So i went to the final high. I got it, and it didnt seem to hard. In this class, he gives back the test so we can correct the ones we missed. Well when i got mine back, i couldnt believe that it was my test. I got a 94 without correcting it. i got 3 points back, so i finsihed with a 97. Believe it or not, this was actually high enough to make me pass the class! i pulled a D-. But its not failing. I couldnt believe it. Weed basically made me pass this test. no doubt in my mind.:hello::hello::hello:

12. lol yea seriously, with the sad face beside it i thought you died or something lol.

13. Haha nice one bro, I also seem to pull some nice ass test scores out of my ass at the perfect times too. Last week some kid bet me 5 he'd do better on me, he got an 83, I managed a 100. :hello:

14. thankfully i haven't yet, but we'll see how long it takes at the rate i'm going.

as did i my friend; as did i. turns out he was using it profanely, similar to when people say 'jesus christ'. i'm quite flattered to be compared to jesus, especially when my name is yelled in a flurry of anger. it's good to see more that more people are beginning to see how divine i am.

15. this whole thread seems very staged.

16. Same here... and to the OP, you shouldn't go to your exam high. I hear middle schools are extra strict about that shit.

17. If by staged you mean pile of bullshit, then I agree.