Mad props to grasscity

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Jonny Drama, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Well, i gotta give it to you guys on this forum. This forum has turned me from a curious dude wondering about growing, to a grower that nows alot. I just had my first harvest. And i must say i want more, and no i didnt post this just to blow smoke up everyones ass. Am just trying to figure out any good books anybodies read. Not about growing, but about soil, seed genetics, horticulture in general. Basically am hooked, and am trying figure out the fine details about growing sweet sweet mary jane. So if anyone has knows of any books or websires on any of those things, much appreciated. Take it easy

2. Off the top of my head I can't recommend anything save the following: Any books you find on soil, genetics, horticulture, etc. that apply to gardening in general should apply to growing marijuana in specific, even if only in part. What you should do is on your next day off, smoke some of your harvest, head to your nearest big-box bookstore (what's the US equivalent of Chapters? Barnes and Noble?), and just mentally devour the gardening section. Take a notebook too, and make notes of the good stuff ;)