Mad Men Season 6 Premiere

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Thirstbusta, Apr 4, 2013.

1. The sixth season of Mad Men premieres this Sunday with a 2 hour episode. Who else is as excited as I am? Much weed will be consumed that night :smoking:

2. I love Mad Men. Will watch for sure. Wonder what happened at the end of Season 5...

3. I am excite.

4. God damn Sunday is going to be awesome. Work in the morning, Martinsville race in the afternoon, and Wrestlemania/Mad Men premiere that night. I'm going to vomit and then shit on that vomit

5. 30 minutes!!! :smoking:

6. Mad Men and Game of Thrones. I love Sundays.

7. Shit! It comes on at 9, not 7! 5 minutes :D smoking this fat cone :D

Attached Files:

8. Sterling stole the show. "Wheel on over here" lmao

9. Loved it, watched all 3 replays after the first showing lol

10. Well I just watched episode two and god damn was it amazing. Megan had a miscarriage, Peter and Trudy's marriage is over. This show is getting so awesome. Took some snaps of some sour ass homegrown while watching. I'm so psyched for next Sunday.

Attached Files:

11. yeah tonight's episode has me jones for next sunday already...eventhough the new hanger-on (aka the new pete) bugs me out (was that him in the hienz meeting taking notes). i am suspecting he is the one that will dethrone the prince (aka don).

12. Pete might commit suicide at this right. Or bring down the whole firm. I was pretty surprised to (spoiler alert) see Trudy leave him.

13. i can't imagine pete committing suicide .... i think last year's fling with the gilmore girl who was the wife of his commuter train buddy was sort of a look into pete's psyche and why he would a) never seek professional help or b) go out like the late mr. pryce. i think he thinks trudy will eventually take him back and that is just a matter of waiting her out. i could see him trying to bring down the firm and especially if he thinks he has a kindred spirit in the new young guy (bob) who shared the opening season scene in the elevator with don.

i think he will try to crawl back to peggy at some point with the belief he can put together his happy home (particularly given that she had a son). it's going to be a good season.

14. #14 Thirstbusta, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    That's definitely a good prediction. I am really excited to see where they take Bob Benson. I feel like he might be a replacement for Pete when he offs himself.

This past Sunday's episode was all about the women. The opening scene with Pete and Trudy's get together totally foreshadowed the end of the episode (she's your problem now, Campbell!) Also, Megan's miscarriage, and how she put it on Sylvia first. Remember when Don comes home, while Sylvia and Megan are talking? Megan turns around, face of tears, and looks at Don. Megan tried to get Sylvia to stay but she said, "I'll leave you two alone." Did you see the look on Don's face? He totally thought he was fucked!

EDIT: Super psyched for this Sunday too! It's 4/21 so I should be flush with some delicious nuggets!

15. Good ep last night. Don is such a hypocrite haha. The last scene was pretty powerful.

Also loved Stan giving Peggy the finger.

16. Hell yeah I bet its nice ripping that bad boy while watching mad men.

They shouldn't have killed off layne, or sold off Peggy though I miss em.

And what the fuck happened to good ol Duck Phillips?
    Guy was so boss he brought his fucking afghan hound to work...

And now everybody gets high...like my sophmore year of highschool.

17. I tried checking out the first season....watched about five episodes but i couldnt get into it

18. duck as well layne would be so lost in the new SterlingDraperCooperPryce .... layne definitely would be on the free love/group love vibe and duck would be boldly falling off the horse like a champion and if the horse was about the height of the empire state building....

19. #19 Johnny Blazed, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    so i started watching mad men 

how in the fuck could that chick peggy not know she's pregnant till she's in hospital about to pop it out? lol 

i mean i could maybe understand if it was fat girl but wtf?

20. Everybody at S.C.D.C.C.C.P is becoming a bunch of stoners because their environment is deteriorating.

Bertrim Cooper is baws!