mad at yall

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tomaine, Aug 22, 2006.

1. yo im real sick of you people not replying to my topics...i got nothing good from this place. im trying to get a real good grow going on here.:mad:

2. Well you can't complain just because people don't reply to your topics.. Maybe you're posting things that no one really feels you need a reply to.

3. I read your questions, I think they are too generic.

My advise is to read the stickies in the indoor section and then check out some grow journals.

Then you'll be able to ask something specific, so we can reply quickly and directly.
    I always check a few dozens threads when I'm on this forum, so I can't spend 10 minutes on each and every one of them. I hope you understand.:wave:

4. There. Did a search of your posts and tried to help all I could. ;)

5. Most of the seasoned growers have done hours of research and watched online video's and stuff to get the the stage they are at. How about you do some research for yourself instead of asking questions that can be all answered with a little light reading.
    Don't be so fast to jump on the people who won't reply, have a look in the beginners section and see how many times the very same question is asked 3-4 times.
    Have a read, Have a go, and if you have some real questions that you can't find the answer to, then ask !

6. do a search for you question before asking it. Then if you have found you answer but need more specifics post a thread with exactly what you need to know.

I too have had this problem when I first started posting questions

7. Dierwolf slaps tomaine with a trout :)

8. IRC style.. lol

9. youve only got 6 posts. i think its sufficient to say that you really havent been at it that long. from others' responses, you seem to A) not be doing enough research on your own and B) not asking specific questions. when you do that, its not gonna get you anywhere

10. tomaine, I don't like you now!

11. LOL if you have a question about growing than 10 times out of 10 some1 somewhere has asked the same question, and if its not here which is doubtfull than google it my brutha.. Reading is a must. And p.s. go buy a sack and turn this :mad: into this :D

12. also it's annoying when noobs post new threads on w/e subject is so urgent that they can't scroll down 2 - 3 lines & see an almost identical thread with answers to their own Q.
    Can anyone be arsed re-answering the same question day after day cos someone can't be bothered reading a bit?
    I mean, if I answer one of ur urgent questions, how do I know u will read the reply if u can't be bothered reading the reply I posted yesterday :/

eg threads like
    A: - I'm new - what do I do :# - FFS read the fkin stickies in the beginners forum.
    B: - I'm building a grow box - how big should it be? :eek: AAAAGGGHH Jeez :/

it's enough to make anyone start smokin weed.

13. wtf man nobody replied to my post either :( hahah this post made me laugh

14. u got to remember too that most of the users here are US based & they're like half a century behind UK ;)

15. tomaine - look how many people replied to this topic :D

16. yeh!! rofl.
    I hate u all. Nobody ever sends me any bud :/

17. well yall i guess i should be grateful to know that people actually still read. As for the slapping with the trout...not cool...why such hostility... i am stoned when i write these things...anyways my plants need some serious help now i have checked all the topics about burning with nutes, bugs, lights...etc...my plants are getting all crisp and shit and i cant figure out what the fuck to do. I am under a four foot light with Agrosun bulbs that i got online from cali. has anyone ever heard of these? Also my plants needed the micronutrients so i went out and bought some Peters Vitamins. Whats the deal with those...any good? so ill post my pics on here so yall can see...i used it during my watering about 4 days ago and still the results are the same. About 2 weeks ago i flushed everything because i thought it was the nutes in the miracle grow potting soil. But i seriously doubt it cuz i have been using the same dirt since the begining of the grow and it just started doing all this crap. I moved outdoors to indoors about 4 days ago so i can control the lighting a little better and it was getting colder at night...plus i have fucking nosey neighbors. So let me know guys...if this isnt something to worry about then let me know, cuz i got like 10 feminised seeds on the way that im gonna plant right away...peace, love, and chicken grease

18. heres those pics

Attached Files:

19. wtf - slapping with the trout is an honour. :D

er - tell me ur not using time release shit in ur soil??? If u are- get it repotted asap before u nuke the fker.
    Sure, it will grow ok for a while, but as time goes by & u add more & more water, ur making the nute solution in ur pot stronger & stronger until it burns the roots to nothing.
    Read what others have experienced with it - everyone says the same.
    I found out the hard way! :eek: Killed 6 of 7 healthy females & hermied the last.

20. Hee Tomaine pics now we are getting somewhere.
    I'd say you have a serious case of nuteburn there.
    Some repotting and maybe flushing is advised.