Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Macujo Method Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lobsterback, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Hey everyone,
    \nI have a test in 13 days and last smoked about 4 weeks ago, time before that was another 45 days. Should I begin the macujo method immediately once per day, dialing up to twice a day in the 3 or 4 days before the test? Or will that be overkill and ruin my hair?
    \nAlso, is the Zydot shampoo essential or can you pass with just the vinegar/clean and clear/tide/baking soda/3% salicylic acid shampoo combo?
    \nThanks in advance for any help you can give

I've read a lot of the pages on this thread but wanted some more feedback before I begin
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/155783-passed-hair-follicle-drug-test.html/page-195