Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Macujo Method Help for Hair Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MAGNETTO, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Hi,
    Been off weed for about 6 weeks. Had a Hair Drug Test today, April 12th. I started the Macujo Method on Tuesday Night April 9th . From Tuesday night until the morning of April 12th, I completed the Macujo 9 times in 3.5 days with 100% Propylene Glycol mixed with T-Sal 3% Shampoo instead of Aloe Rid, as part of the method. The PG will liquify the 3% Salicylic Acid even more to get into the nooks and cranny's of the Cortex, and strip the Cuticles even more, along with the other cleaning agents in the shampoo. Thursday night after the 3rd time doing the Mac Method "that day," and before bed, I shampoo’d with Zydot Ultra Clean using directions as instructed, and wore a Shower Cap to bed. Friday April 12th, I did 1 more Macujo Method in the morning, and then used the Zydot again an hour before the test. New towel, new combs used. Yes, my scalp feels fried, ears are blood red, and hair is so crisp and dry like ever before. Shit fucking hurts by the 3rd or 4th wash. By Thursday, the pain was almost unbearable, but I kept on. Quest Diagnostics took about 2″ of hair length where possible, so not to mess my haircut. So now I wait. Do you think the 9 times of Macujo Method as instructed here, in 3.5 days and Zydot Thursday night and lastly again before the test Friday morning gives me a high chance of passing? I followed the Mac Method exactly stated on this website, no short cuts.
    Thank You ,

1) Soaked hair in Vinegar, and rubbed in for a few min, and shower capped it for 30 min.
    2) Clear and Clean Acne 2% Salicylic Acid: Added that to my already soaked vinegar head. Shower Capped for 30 min.
    3) Thoroughly rinsed Vinegar/CC mix out with warm water.
    4) 100% Propylene Glycol: Soaked hair, and massaged in, Shower capped for 10 min, then added the T-Sal 3% Salicylic Acid. Continued shower cap for 30 min.
    5) Rinsed thoroughly with warm water until hair was sticky clean, no oil in hair.
    6) Washed hair again with Tide. Just a little is needed for the3 head, and rubbed, and lathered for a min or 2. Shower Capped for 30 min, then rinsed vigorously with warm water to make it squiky ass clean.
    7) Zydot Ultra Clean per directions the 4th night before bed. New pillow civers and sheets too.
    8) 1 more Macujo in the morning, followed by another full Zydot Ultra Clean right before test.

NOTE: Put vaseline on forehead, ear tips, and neck to prevent even worse burning, but don't get it in the hair.

2. Kinda extreme wouldn't it be easier to just shave your head???

3. They would just shave your Armpits, Chest, Arms, or legs instead. If you have zero hair all over, it's equal to a fail. FYI

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Damn just find a job that doesn't drug test lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. When a job is gonna pay you 6 figures, plus part ownership, I think most would swim through lava to get the job...LOL. I'm still praying my ass off. Day 7 since they clipped my hair, and still haven't heard anything yet. Anxiety sucks...

6. Did you pass?