Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wersh, Nov 17, 2011.

1. heres some of my homegrown and pick up bud up close

Attached Files:

2. Not a big fan of homegrown but looks good as hell ma dude.

3. wow man, those trichs are beautiful. Nice lookin bud

4. so is the one on the left homegrown? it just has that look to it haha

5. That looks amazing. Love the shots.

6. actually the left one is its much less dense :smoke:

7. isnt all indoor bud techinically this, "home-grown" you speak of

8. Nice work

9. [quote name='"KB Grower"']

isnt all indoor bud techinically this, "home-grown" you speak of[/quote]

Really? I never get the difference between "home-grow" and indoors?

10. Homegrown just means stuff you grew at your home, like people growing their own vegtables,

i only say home-grown when im talking about buds I grew,

other wise im smoking on someone elses homegrown

I guess comercial indoor isnt "homegrown"

11. dude that second nugget is so intense looking. the picture makes me feel like theres dramatic music playing in the background.

sick looking green dude. smoke up

12. Home-grown is like ameture weed. Someone threw a seed in the backyard and watered and let nature do nature.

13. The second nug looks like it has pubehairs

14. Sureee.... this is homegrown blue dream from my friend... he grows tough :smoke: (grown in the closest of his apt back in march-may, he actually has a grow thread on here ;) )
    [​IMG]

15. [quote name='"DEA"']Home-grown is like ameture weed. Someone threw a seed in the backyard and watered and let nature do nature.[/quote]

Head over to the growing section... Home grown is just that, weed grown at home..... Smh

16. idk but this mine was actually outdoor i still consider it home grown though :D

17. Dam dude those are some nice buds