Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[MACROS] Shipwreck Pickup!!! FROSTY* [MACROS]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hashplant, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha.

2. Looks really good bro! +rep forsure!

3. Thanks, man.

4. that looks really nice

5. very nice! i would love to try this stuff. is it a cross with some purple?

6. Could be man, I am not sure what the other genetic is.

Its trainwreck crossed with an unknown

7. #28 319727, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    yeah i live in the out skirts of toronto, brampton, my link always goes to toronto to get some boom stuff, og kush, jack herer, he gets all these mixtures of high grade. i wouldent be suprised if it all comes from the same place. were probably all smoken the same high quality toronto bud. My buddys older brothers friend gets this stuff they call it ivery, its like northern lights and somthing they wont tell, he charges 160 a half z WOW, but was that stuff ever like green crack.

8. That looks amazing. Where do you get this information from?

9. My dealer

10. Damn niggga

that shit frosty as fuck.

11. i am almost positve shipwreck is trainwreck crossed with blueberry. which would make sense because there is purple in that bud and blueberry is indica.

12. Good call, man.
    :smoking:

13. Shipwreck is a SATIVA dominant hybrid. (Mothership x Trainwreck mix). Just because something makes you feel "couch locked" doesn't mean it's one thing or another...that's a subjective feeling. :confused: What I mean is that a sativa should be a energetic high, but if you smoke enough of it, you're going to sit on dat azz in front of the TV for a few hours yo!

Yes, generally indicas put you on your ass and sativas are a "heady" buzz, but it just depends on you that day sometimes. Strains are determined by genes, NOT how they make you feel always.:rolleyes:

Check it out:

Blogs | Smokedot

14. Ive gotten quiet a few batches of shipwreck in the last months, It has such a skunky taste but a knock out high.

15. this weed is so sub par its disgusting. you should know im kidding

16. fuck...I'm jealous

17. nice shots & nice review!!
    I have no idea of the gentics of shipwreck, but you should know it is almost impossible to find a 100% indica or sativa... MAYBE in some mountainous hindu kush regions, but it's unlikely. You probably got yourself a heavyass indica...

18. trainwreck is mostly a sativa tho, how is the shipwreck 100% indica? im asking because i really am wondering not to be a dick

19. I don't fuckin know. I got this shit a while back. Either way it was some good shit... but to me it felt like a very heavy indica high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.