Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

macro v.s micro

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Green_Life, May 24, 2008.

1. So for you hardcore stoners out there i was thinking that people who dont smoke see things around them more specifically. And stoners well they see things on a more broad level. For example a sober person may get caught up in the intracasies of life while its easy for a stoner to step back and be a little more down to earth about the situation at hand. Its like a miroscope. People we dont smoke are zoomed in all the way. People who do smoke are zoomed out, they may not be able to see the smaller things but THEY SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE. Thoughts?:smoking:

2. You could invent a Macro-scope! HAHA! anyway, yeah i agree how people who don't smoke are "zoomed in" but I think that stoners can zoom in as well. Think about it, if a non-smoker is zoomed in and cares more about something than why can't a stoner zoom in as well. A lot of people actually don't enjoy or care about things UNTIL they're baked, like politics maybe or music. You're on to something but it needs a tweak.

3. kind of like a balancing act. Dont smoke too much ...but smoke ;)

4. Genius man.
    I need some of what your chiefing on. :)

5. I've had this exact thought before, I just never knew how to put it into words.

I agree

6. I also agree... i've had this feeling too.

7. lol my macroscope is my bong!!!

8. lmao, tardy!!! hahahaha wow. good one. but hell yeah man, i agree 110%. you hit the nail right on the head with that one. big props.

9. yeah i think about crazy shit like that all the time.

10. Hmm... when I'm high, I tend to notice details I hadn't seen before. It's generally positive though; when I'm listening to music or looking at a painting, it seems completely different when I'm really high. I never think of the all the trivial bullshit of life though.

11. lol.....im drunk and thought this thread was about economics. haaaaa wooooo damn you jack daniels you bitch

12. I guess thats an alright way to put it, but really i cant stand the stoners that tell me shit like people who smoke are smarter cause they can look at things from a different point of view. The truth is that if ur a sober person u can do the same thing u just have to use ur mind to look at a different perspective. Smokers can just do it more easily by smoking but it sure dont make them smarter, if anything they are using their mind less to get to that perspective. But yeah its not just macro and micro i find its just that u can easily step out of ur own tendencies of thought and look at something in a clearer sense. but u can achieve the same kind of change in perspective by just sitting down and thinking hard for a few minutes on a topic.

13. but you can also focus on certain details, have in depth look on things. so id say weed lets you both "zoom out" and "zoom in":)

14. WOW WOW WOW WOW... exactly the words i was about to type