Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Macgyver'd pieces

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by losty13, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Recently, just macgyvered a new bong. Was wondering who else enjoys making their own smoking devices. Posting pic would be nice as well. (I would of mine but camera's broken atm)

p.s. the bong hits are huge and smooth :p

2. used to do that but i just buy glass bowls and shit now. but i might map some plans on a very good bong that i made when i first started smoking

3. I made a pipe out of bamboo the summer of freshman year in highschool, it is 5 years later and this baby is still my one and only pipe, its love baby....oh its love!

4. I once made a bowl with a tiny cabbage shaped teapot and some tinfoil in the top. Worked like a charm.