Mace perfume

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by sean.robins51, Apr 8, 2014.

1. So I had this idea. My mom just ordered some mace in the mail for if she gets raped or something while out camping and I saw it and was thinking it looked a lot like cologne and I was actually gonna spray sole on my neck to check it out (I was sober at the time too). So I can easily see myself after a smoke mistaking that for a bottle of perfume and just spraying the bajesus out of that thing all over myself and wherever I was toking. Anyway just thought that was a funny thought

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 dankness420, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Lol you should get a bottle and keep it in your bathroom.  I know my friends end up using my cologne when they go to the bathroom, idk why they always think its funny and so do I.  I need to get some of that shit for my place that would be awesome!

Lmao I can picture it now, attempts to mist it in the air and walk into it....face full of mace!! ahaha

3. @[member="Darkness420"] i had a friend one time and we were talkin to these chicks and one of them had a little mace thing in her and this dumbass asked to get maced to see what it felt like. She sprayed it nk his chest and then he wiped it on his lip. Lol he was crying and rolling around in the grass

4. @[member="dankness420"] ^

5. #5 dankness420, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Haha that's great, I was once close to some bear mace or whatever and the wind sorta blew some back, resulted in coughing and crying.  I couldn't imagine getting a direct shot, you would be blind. 

Also got sprayed in the eye with cologne before, shit sucks.