Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maccugo Method/Toxin Wash Hair Detox----Heavy Heavy user trial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by badger, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hey badger on another site (not sure if its okay for me to post it here) somebody was able to cross reference and show that the link you posted was basically a sales pitch for Toxin Wash products.

Anyway, we have a very detailed thread on GC already regarding hair testing.
    Here it is: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/155783-passed-hair-follicle-drug-test.html

I too will be having a hair test at some point (it keeps getting pushed back) so I'll update my posts there as well.

Anyway, lets try to keep this thread a journal for the OP, I'm pretty interested in how it turns out.

2. It doesn't surprise me that the website I linked is related to toxin wash as the same site also says the maccugo method doesnt work. I totally believe (based on the chemistry) that the maccugo method does remove toxins from the cortex. Regardless of that this was not the only website and testamonial I read to get my opinnion on the product. The primary purpose of me linking that website was just it has good information on how Hair drugtests work and the chemistry behind it.

On another note i found a very effective way to prevent that horrible burning from the vinegar/oil astringent. If you cover your forehead in a moisturizing lotion (liberal amount) it greatly diminishes the pain. I assume its because the vinegar cannot penetrate the lotion to your skin. Just a suggestion for people who want to do this many times and not get horrible sunburn like burns around there face and scalp.

3. So the toxin wash came today. 108$ shipped for this piece of shit bottle hahaha it better work. Also came with instructions on how to use the product.

[​IMG]

Anyways Ill be using it tonight and tomorrow as my DT is going to be sometime tomorow (haven't gotten the email with exact info). I have been maccugo'in the shit out of my head and ill be doing it 2 more times as well before the test.

Ill post tomorow EXACTLY what I do before the test. And hope all goes well. Wish me luck GC!

4. You definitely have me pullin for ya man hope it goes well!

5. *DRUG TEST DAY*

Ok. My test was this morning.

Night Prior.
    Hit my head with the maccugo method my face was actually feeling a lot better as I had been super careful to keep the vinegar off my face and use Vaseline or lotion to protect my skin.

Get the toxin wash product and am like OK heres the easy part..........oh I was fucking wrong my friends....very wrong.

Toxin Wash's number one ingredient is Triethanolamine and if anyone here is versed in chemistry, than you'll know that this is one serious acid. The shampo has you treat your hair with a dishsoap wash and rinse (with tap water). Then you pour a solution of water and baking soda over your head. This is supposed to "activate" your hair. The sheet told me to take 1 oz (1/4 bottle) and use to wash my hair. It is probably thicker than honey and smells like menthol. At this point the only thing you can use to moisten or rinse your hair is distilled water. So you scrub away with this stuff and keep adding water (and you will need water this stuff gets freaky thick). Watch the millions of bubbles form while you scrub for 15 minutes. Then you rinse your hair completely with distilled water. It burns pretty badly when you rinse but its not too bad. Sheet said id need 2-3 gallons....more like 4/rinse. Ok so you then add another 1oz to your hair for another 15 minutes. Then rinse again with distilled water, comb your hair with a new comb and let air dry. So thats what I did. This stuff is decieving because it has menthol in it to kinda soothe your scalp as you do this but little do you know that acid is eating you up. Once you rinse the menthol off your head it burns pretty hard. Once it air drys you need to get back in the shower and rerinse your face and hair and neck b/c the soap is so thick it gets in your skin.

The day of the test (Today)
    So I wake up all ambitious. As Teddy KGB from rounders would say "Very Agressive. A new day. And you wont be pushed around." I went to the store bought some more distilled water. I thought I'd start with the macuggo then wash my hair with the toxin scrub. The second the vinegar touched my scalp......I almost crapped my pants. So that was out of the question...fuck that. I don't care what job it is, if I have to feel like I did that second......fuck that. Anyways I did want to do the toxin wash and I went ahead and repeated that same process from last night. I went to my testing location....and had to wait for like 1:30. At this point I'm thinking......at least it wasn't a piss test b/c if I was using someone else's pee there would be no way I'd keep it hot enough to pass. Finally go in.

The nurse says "I dont know if your hair is long enough (I havent cut it for 3 months+).
    I simply grin and say "Its the best sample you're gonna get".

She cuts hair from the back right one crown of my head. She then asks "Why is your skins so red and irritated?" to which I replied "I just got back from spring break yesterday".

She laughed and said "Wow? you only got burnt on your face?"

I just wanted to be a smart ass so I told her "Ya. I never listen to my mommy and keep lotion on my face"

She says, "Well I got what I need so you can leave."

I came home washed my skin which was on FIRE.

In heinseight I would never do what I did again. I got a little overzealous but I know I'm gonna pass that shit. Next time I'm not gonna smoke. My company gets the results in 2-3 days. Im testing with psychomedics.

Disclaimer:
    Sorry this story is so stupid. I am just completely blazed right now:smoking:

6. Badger thanks so much for all your story...i really hope this works for you!!

I recently failed a hair test, I am a daily user of really high grade stuff and generally use a vaporizer...my levels were reeeeally high. I did nothing to prepare for the test because the results were only for my lawyer. I am in the middle of a divorce and of course mj was completly ok with my ex during our whole marriage of 15 years but now he is making this a problem for me. I have always been responsible about using, never when with my children, generally used more in the last 8 months due to a very abusive relationship with my ex.

I found out yesterday that I will probably have to have a hair test in the next month. I stopped heavy usage on January 23 2009 and have used a couple times in February and 4 days last week. My urine is still today testing positive! I have been honest about my usage until january, the tester only wants to see that I have not used since.

I have long blond hair and cutting it short is not an option.

Please please please keep me posted on your results. Since I have alittle more time what should i start doing asap???

Good luck and thanks again for the info!!

7. good luck man dont forget to post the results.

8. yeah wanna know the results as well.

9. whast the outcome!

10. I've never heard of a company doing a hair follicle test. I mean I know of their existence but what kind of jobs require it?

11. Interested to see how this turns out. I'd probably completely fail any sort of hair test, and show lots of things besides pot, so if it goes well I'll keep this crap in mind.

12. any news on the results yet?

13. #33 themasochist, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009

Hmm seems like either test is an invasion of privacy to me. Just because your particular drug of choice is not coke or smack, doesn't give them any more right to PRE-employment screen you unless your job is safety sensitive. You should not be tested for shit unless your job performance reflects it. How could you say not all drug testing is bad?

"Your resume is outrstanding, background check is impeccable, refernces all check out, just piss in this cup and give it to me and we can hire you."

I mean there is something fucking wrong with that. That is an incredible slippery slope. I am sick of living this life of feeling shamed. Fucking shame the shamers.

14. I've never seen this post before.

Just read the whole thing and BAM, the ending isnt there.....

What happened man?

15. well i used toxin wash and zydot and failed my test. i used the neutrogena t gel 3 times in a row then used toxin wash 3 times in a row the used zydot took my test within a hour of using the products and got my results back today ............also since i used body hair due to the fact my head stays shaved and didnt have enough time to grow enough hair for the test i had to use body hair. what a waste of money dont buy these products people they dont work!!!

16. The news came back today that I failed the Drug Test. I used the product exactly as instructed but "C'est la vie" I guess. Definitely recommend against Toxin Wash b/c it obviously failed. Also leads me to have speculation that heavy users have the ability to clean their hair on short notice. My recommendation is Abstinence if you expect to be tested in the near future (3+ months). Gl to anyone trying to pass a hair DT.

17. (falling to knees, staring skyward into the pouring rain) "WHHHHYYYYY?!!! For the love of all that is holy?! WWHHHYYY????" Seriously man I (and everyone else I'm sure) wanted this to be a mega-happy ending.

Damn it.

18. Damn man, sorry to hear that.
    From what I've read though, the heavier users haven't had much luck with ANY sort of mitigating the test.

My test day keeps getting pushed back and I ended slipping up a few times in the past 3 months. Now it could be as soon as next week, so we'll see how heavy of a risk I've taken by giving in and toking when I did.
    All I can say is that if it wasn't for Spice I'm not sure I could have ever been as abstinent. I figure since January I've smoked about 3 times.
    Cut my hair short last week (maybe too short if I get tested in a week) and have been doing the Growman/Macuj0 method every few days. I'll update when more develops.

19. Thanks for the sympathy guys but hey it is what it is. I will find another opportunity and obviously I know for next time to chill way back on the bud before I go job hunting.

20. come on guys, time to make weed legal....